Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
الحمداللہ
Thank you @Khafee for the news. I was losing hope about these jets because of American inclination towards India.

My impression is that, Trump's America is neither inclined towards India neither towards PK.

Imagine, now India would be forced to buy F-35 after buying Rafael.... they must be pulling their hairs by now.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
My impression is that, Trump's America is neither inclined towards India neither towards PK.

Imagine, now India would be forced to buy F-35 after buying Rafael.... they must be pulling their hairs by now.
Off Topic
I'm honestly thinking of voting for Trump...
...yes yes I'm aware of what he is like(I didn't vote for him in the previous election)...but between him and Biden(a complete sell out like most US politicians these days)...at least he is the candidate we know.

Still unsure though...and bcuz I live in Cali...I'm not even sure that it would count if I did vote for Trump since California is heavily democrat. I think the Pakistani diaspora(wherever they are) should start making a concerted effort to bring forth leaders who are not heavily pro India and anti Pak.

On Topic
@Khafee I assume PAF pilots have already received training on Block 70/72 in US?

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan

It is a win win situation for America. America gets military influence over both Pakistan (by strings attached F-16s) and India (by F-35s). Also earns dollars from both the parties.

DHsquare

Reactions
219 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Indian confidence is shaken to it's foundations, they would not adventure another cross border violation for at least next 4-5 years.
Unless Imran Khan assures them of having Bajwa under his thumb.
It's not nawaz Sharif anymore who would've shamefully tried to tame our own forces n let India do the strike to gain a decisive upper hand psychologically while himself he'd b hosting his business partners from across the border in murree....

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
@Khafee ,Sir any updates ??
Pls go through the last two pages.
There is a compilation of PAF Acquisitions 2020 under resources that was created by @Counter-Errorist
...it would be awesome if it can be updated periodically(adding a row for the tally of jets that are received every now and then). Everyone would be able to check out the progress there...so there would be no need of redundant questions.
See below...
PAF Acquisitions 2020

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
It is a win win situation for America. America gets military influence over both Pakistan (by strings attached F-16s) and India (by F-35s). Also earns dollars from both the parties.
That's Trump for you and i like his positive approach and most definitely better than Barack H Obama.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
There is a compilation of PAF Acquisitions 2020 under resources that was created by @Counter-Errorist
...it would be awesome if it can be updated periodically(adding a row for the tally of jets that are received every now and then). Everyone would be able to check out the progress there...so there would be no need of redundant questions.
See below...
PAF Acquisitions 2020
I'm swamped at work, and haven't been keeping track of the incoming inventory. If anyone has some numbers to update, please send it over and I'll "do the needful".