Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 223 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
if 4 have already landed and sanctions are now there than it's kinda stupid situation, 4 ka achaar dalain gai? i mean that's only a sortie strength :p

The Enthusiast

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
24 0 0
Country
Pakistan
if 4 have already landed and sanctions are now there than it's kinda stupid situation, 4 ka achaar dalain gai? i mean that's only a sortie strength :p
Agree, since 4 have landed there is no point in not having remaining EDAs due to "sanctions" atleast however financing could b an issue in case of new Block 70 as @Khafee said ...rest seems fine

Mechanic

Reactions
308 2 0
Country
Pakistan

Graphican

Reactions
213 14 0
Country
Pakistan
My impression is that, Trump's America is neither inclined towards India neither towards PK.

Imagine, now India would be forced to buy F-35 after buying Rafael.... they must be pulling their hairs by now.
If India procures F-15/F-18, would they not be superior to F-16s?

My learning is that India cannot get F-35 as they operate Russian radars and S-400 systems, which is the very reason why Turks couldn't get F-35 after getting S-400 system.

For F-16s, Alhamdolillah. I was sceptical knowing how much USA was keen to sell these birds to India with the production line and any future sale/upgrade subjected to Indian approval. They planned and Allah planned, and Allah is surely the best of all planners. Alhamdolillah.

Last edited: