Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 225 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Where is @Khafee? Biden asked 2 trillion $$ more from house which will pass since they have control over senat and Congress hope in Feb we may listen FMS news @Caprxl

Regarding @Khafee We all hope brother is busy due to Duty call & rest he is all good n fine & will join us soon.

USA/Biden/FMS & add recent visits of US Mil command to GHQ, we will see what comes out of it. Give it a few more weeks or a couple of months, I would say & we will know for sure what kind of relation USA has decided to have with Pakistan. Pentagon & White house will be on same page unlike last administration & I have a hunch relations are going to be normalised.

USA has always maintained balance of power in South Asia, recent news of CAATSA & India not being given a special status/waiver should also be counted in the equation.

But again, USA & her interests come first & IF it means balance of power is tipped in South Asia in exchange for giving India a bigger role in
Indo-Pacific command to contain China, then be it.

To conclude, I say we will not have to wait much more, it will be almost in black & white as soon as new Admin takes oath.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Regarding @Khafee We all hope brother is busy due to Duty call & rest he is all good n fine & will join us soon.

USA/Biden/FMS & add recent visits of US Mil command to GHQ, we will see what comes out of it. Give it a few more weeks or a couple of months, I would say & we will know for sure what kind of relation USA has decided to have with Pakistan. Pentagon & White house will be on same page unlike last administration & I have a hunch relations are going to be normalised.

USA has always maintained balance of power in South Asia, recent news of CAATSA & India not being given a special status/waiver should also be counted in the equation.

But again, USA & her interests come first & IF it means balance of power is tipped in South Asia in exchange for giving India a bigger role in
Indo-Pacific command to contain China, then be it.

To conclude, I say we will not have to wait much more, it will be almost in black & white as soon as new Admin takes oath.
Heard P8 as well along Vipers hopefully more Zulus since loyyed Austin as defence Cheif along Biden things will be back to normal IA

Last edited:

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Heard P8 as well along Vipers hopefully more Zulus since loyyed Austin as defence Cheif along Biden things will be back to normal IA
Well I did not hear about P8s, also PN is procuring Embraer jet & will customise/convert for LRMPA. Therefore I think P8 are out of the picture even if USA would agree to export to Pakistan.

On Vipers & Zulus, yes, waiting for the news. Wonder why the term "Indus Viper" keeps coming up here & there, has it got anything to do with a plan of acquiring new Vipers &/or upgrading old ones? Maybe its in a pipeline & not official, yet from both sides therefore we will hear about it once things are finalised one way or the other.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Well I did not hear about P8s, also PN is procuring Embraer jet & will customise/convert for LRMPA. Therefore I think P8 are out of the picture even if USA would agree to export to Pakistan.

On Vipers & Zulus, yes, waiting for the news. Wonder why the term "Indus Viper" keeps coming up here & there, has it got anything to do with a plan of acquiring new Vipers &/or upgrading old ones? Maybe its in a pipeline & not official, yet from both sides therefore we will hear about it once things are finalised one way or the other.
Thanks I believe Indus vipers means like peace gate program or maybe big order in numbers with local MROs. Buzz about P8 heard on other forum so far lineage jet one procure by Navy can be resell or maybe done by US with theior subsystem

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA

Sir could u possibly share with us...where u keep hearing the Indus viper thing? I've only ever heard it here and another forum(where we both are members).

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir could u possibly share with us...where u keep hearing the Indus viper thing? I've only ever heard it here and another forum(where we both are members).
Hodor at PDF works for PAF I believe or ex PAF he said shrapshooters replacement with Bravo along relocation of different sqdns

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan

Brother you have answered yourself :) . Thanks to @Mingle, for further clarifying. Me or others giving importance to the term is because of the source that is coming from.

Hodor at PDF works for PAF I believe or ex PAF he said shrapshooters replacement with Bravo along relocation of different sqdns

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Let us wait 23rd march fly past which new toy will appear in pakistani sky,J 10c or some thing else.
Any news/rumour on this one ?