Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 228 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Items to fight Terrorism if am not wrong was said by Russian FM, besides, that ship (Su-35) has sailed long ago as old by Khafee before. Russia neither would release their own AESA radar Package for Su-35 to Pakistan (not even source codes to use/integrate PK/Ch weapons) nor allow Pak to install Chinese AESA, EW Suite & weapons package.

Also that deal was being done to lure another seller from WEST.

So, in any way, in my opinion, with the info at hand, not a chance &;

"& if the crumbs we are getting from here & there are true, we are Alh on right track, it is only matter of time when things are disclosed"
Agree but SU35 can come under CT since PAF used vipers against Talibs but would be interesting what been offered under name of CT but with right package PAF should look at it just like Eygpt they bought both SU35 and Mig 35

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
does that means PAF is opting out of J-10's and others because normally that's the way US insists when giving their hardware
I don't think so. F16 isn't their top of the line stuff anymore(except for the internals)...nor is it their prized stealth aircraft(like F35/F22) where they may be worried about it's radar signature getting out to China or some other country. PAF is getting both J10s and F16s.

MominKhan

Reactions
210 15 0
Country
Pakistan
Don’t see any need for Russian jets. With JF-17, F-16, J-10, FC-31 and Azm mostly everything is covered. J-16 and JH-7 can take care of everything else.

Russian jets would require their own weapons that won’t work with others.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Don’t see any need for Russian jets. With JF-17, F-16, J-10, FC-31 and Azm mostly everything is covered. J-16 and JH-7 can take care of everything else.

Agree But PAA needs attack Heli what else Russia can offer? Pakistan will not buy S400 series

MominKhan

Reactions
210 15 0
Country
Pakistan
Gunships is the way to go, in my opinion. But US is likely to unblock engines for Turkish helis. Just to keep Russians frustrated.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Gunships is the way to go, in my opinion. But US is likely to unblock engines for Turkish helis. Just to keep Russians frustrated.
PAA should find one suitable like Mi28 or Ka52 and stick with it meantime wait for ATAK 2 with Ukrainain Engines but my gut feeling it's more than just Helis not SAMS but definitely more than Heli

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

J15 not 16

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
does that means PAF is opting out of J-10's and others because normally that's the way US insists when giving their hardware
Not at all.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Agree but SU35 can come under CT since PAF used vipers against Talibs but would be interesting what been offered under name of CT but with right package PAF should look at it just like Eygpt they bought both SU35 and Mig 35

& remember CAATSA as well my friend. Any NEW major Procurement from Russia & there you go.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
& remember CAATSA as well my friend. Any NEW major Procurement from Russia & there you go.
True but Russia brought whole range of cooperation from nuclear to economic and military eygpt bought no one sanctions them neither they did india US has to come up with theior own GAME of cooperation with Pakistan if they want to stop Pakistan reason with no policy US receding her ground in Pakistan and Russia is garbing that space lets see how great game folds

Last edited:

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
True but Russia brought whole range of cooperation from nuclear to economic and military eygpt bought no one sanctions them neither they did india US has to come up with theior own GAME of cooperation with Pakistan if they want to stop Pakistan reason with no policy US receding her ground in Pakistan and Russia is garbing that space lets see how great game folds

Agreed, but again look at it, Egypt, all relations are good n aces in USA's books while we all know about India included in QUAD & being prepared to stand against the Dragon (not stating the ground realities but obviously that is the plan on the paper). Though I would wait & see what comes out of S-400 deal.

To say, what I meant was when dealing with USA, there is no certainty, no single yard stick even for herself, they will bypass their own laws simply by passing a bill or executive order in regard to Foreign policy & matters as such.. They will treat every partner/nation differently even though two nations are in exact same circumstances only because it goes against her own Interest & to be honest, I personally praise them for this. It does not bode well for us but if I am worth my salt, I would be treading on same steps & not an inch less what USA does.

DHsquare

Reactions
219 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Agreed, but again look at it, Egypt, all relations are good n aces in USA's books while we all know about India included in QUAD & being prepared to stand against the Dragon (not stating the ground realities but obviously that is the plan on the paper). Though I would wait & see what comes out of S-400 deal.

To say, what I meant was when dealing with USA, there is no certainty, no single yard stick even for herself, they will bypass their own laws simply by passing a bill or executive order in regard to Foreign policy & matters as such.. They will treat every partner/nation differently even though two nations are in exact same circumstances only because it goes against her own Interest & to be honest, I personally praise them for this. It does not bode well for us but if I am worth my salt, I would be treading on same steps & not an inch less what USA does.
That's what u call trading the bigger picture 📷