Palestinian Resistance: Statements/Discussions | Page 2 | World Defense

Palestinian Resistance: Statements/Discussions

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Hmmm I see, does that mean they have some guided ones but they haven't displayed them yet? Or the displayed are the only ones they have? Does the resistance possess anti-craft weapons? Sorry for asking so many questions.:)'

They do not have any guided rockets. Only guided weapons are anti-tank missiles. :)

Displayed ones aren't all. They have M-75 which is wider frame and lowest range. Then J-80 which is thinner and created to try passing Iron Dome System. Then J-90, R-160, and the new one you see. Under that they have grads, 107mm, etc...

Here is some grad they fired in last assault on Gaza, video filmed by Israeli army:

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
@Scorpion

Be honest here brother, what is Saudi position on Hamas? And what about Saudi people? I am not happy with Egyptian policy towards Hamas. And Saudi Arabia doesn't seem to mind that. But, more importantly recently there was news of Hamas-Iran rapprochement. Rumor was that Saudi Arabia didn't like that and contacted Hamas. Whether it's true or not.

What would KSA want from Hamas and what will they give Hamas in return? If Hamas-Iran ties became history will Saudi Arabia support them? In what way? Can Saudi Arabia provide military support? I mean do you believe it is capable of doing so? And developing reliable relationship?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Scorpion

Be honest here brother, what is Saudi position on Hamas? And what about Saudi people? I am not happy with Egyptian policy towards Hamas. And Saudi Arabia doesn't seem to mind that. But, more importantly recently there was news of Hamas-Iran rapprochement. Rumor was that Saudi Arabia didn't like that and contacted Hamas. Whether it's true or not.

What would KSA want from Hamas and what will they give Hamas in return? If Hamas-Iran ties became history will Saudi Arabia support them? In what way? Can Saudi Arabia provide military support? I mean do you believe it is capable of doing so? And developing reliable relationship?

Thank you brother for raising this with me.

Saudi Arabia doesn't see Hamas as a foe neither see the PA as a friend and it appreciates the Palestinians resistance for their bravery. What matters to Saudi Arabia is the stability of Palestine under whatever leadership the Palestinians choose. The main objective Saudi Arabia wants is a united Palestine under one leader who is able to effectively play both politics and militarily. Remember, together we stand divided we fall. In another words, Saudi Arabia believes in a political solution to the I/P conflict rather than destruction and bloodshed. Its basically disproportionate.

Saudi Arabia maintains a good communication channels with Hamas and have advised Hamas to stay away from Iran for the fact that Iran intervention is complicating the issue rather helping to solve it. Everybody knows that Iran sole intention is a destructive Arab world. Iran doesn't support Hamas out of gesture. It has a string attach to it. Frankly speaking, Iran is pushing for a divided Palestine while Saudi Arabia is trying to bridging the gap. Im not saying Hamas should stop arming itself but it also should engage diplomatically to encourage peace. Hamas main allies should be Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia no matter who rules these countries. Since Saudi Arabia doesn't share border with Palestine only Egypt has the ability to arm the Palestine resistance. Egypt will not do so unless the Palestinians parties share common lines with for the benefit of Palestine. Saudi Arabia can do as well through Egypt. But for that to happen, Israel must show a strong position not to reach a political solution and choses war over peace.

Saudi Arabia has raised concern regarding the I/P conflict everywhere in all international gathering and demands an final solution for the 65 years conflict and have hugely contributed to the economy of Palestine. It has rebuilt Gaza many times and also pledged to do so recently.

It was Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Syria who fought against Israel not Iran. Its better for Hamas to stay with its Arab brothers and cooperate with them instead of singling itself away.

King Faisal may Almighty have mercy on his sole threw himself for the Palestine cause. King Fahd proposed the peace initiative and call for it to be implemented. King Abdullah re-propose that. H.R.H Prince Saud and his brother Turki addressed the Palestine issue in every international meeting so far. Saudi high authority scholars issued many statement asking the Muslim world to support Palestine against the illegal occupation of the illegitimate state. There is nothing new here, this has been the sole concern of Saudi Arabia. The bottom line is that Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan along with the Palestine have the capacity to put an international pressure and use economic and diplomatic means to end this conflict.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Thank you brother for raising this with me.

Saudi Arabia doesn't see Hamas as a foe neither see the PA as a friend and it appreciates the Palestinians resistance for their bravery.

This is how I see it as well.
What matters to Saudi Arabia is the stability of Palestine under whatever leadership the Palestinians choose. The main objective Saudi Arabia wants is a united Palestine under one leader who is able to effectively play both politics and militarily. Remember, together we stand divided we fall. In another words, Saudi Arabia believes in a political solution to the I/P conflict rather than destruction and bloodshed. Its basically disproportionate.

I too hope no conflict occurs in Gaza once again. I see 2016-2017 as crucial years regarding reaching a two state solution. At same time I'm not too optimistic. Recently Israel found 3.2 cubic feet of gas near border with Egypt which Gaza has access to. Who knows what will that will lead to.
Saudi Arabia maintains a good communication channels with Hamas and have advised Hamas to stay away from Iran for the fact that Iran intervention is complicating the issue rather helping to solve it. Everybody knows that Iran sole intention is a destructive Arab world. Iran doesn't support Hamas out of gesture. It has a string attach to it.

I know why Iran supports them, for many reasons. Some of which you mentioned.

Frankly speaking, Iran is pushing for a divided Palestine while Saudi Arabia is trying to bridging the gap. Im not saying Hamas should stop arming itself but it also should engage diplomatically to encourage peace.

Hamas does agree to diplomacy but it is well aware of Western politics. They will not do something like recognizing Israel as precondition. Israel doesn't declare its borders, if they want them to recognize it then show us map with outlined borders. Hamas doesn't see that Israel has anything to gain entering genuine peace talks. It has everything to gain avoiding them and is rewarding in doing so. Hamas also wants relations with Arab nations but it wants them to be realistic about approach. It can't do several things:

1. Recognize Israel as precondition
2. Oslo Accords as pre-condition
3. Disarming

If a real two state solution on 67 borders is presented it will accept it.

Since Saudi Arabia doesn't share border with Palestine only Egypt has the ability to arm the Palestine resistance. Egypt will not do so unless the Palestinians parties share common lines with for the benefit of Palestine. Saudi Arabia can do as well through Egypt. But for that to happen, Israel must show a strong position not to reach a political solution and choses war over peace.

I was mentioning Saudi Arabia because it is wealthier than Egypt. But yes, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt share borders. I believe PA should demand end to occupation within a time frame. I say at most 2017, and if nothing changes dismantle the unity government completely and give Israel control of whole West Bank. Then intifada will break out, we either arm the Palestinians or allow Israel to prey on Arab nations next. I can't see this happening though.
Saudi Arabia has raised concern regarding the I/P conflict everywhere in all international gathering and demands an final solution for the 65 years conflict and have hugely contributed to the economy of Palestine. It has rebuilt Gaza many times and also pledged to do so recently.

>|

It was Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Syria who fought against Israel not Iran. Its better for Hamas to stay with its Arab brothers and cooperate with them instead of singling itself away.

Problem is the Arab nations, they aren't cooperating with Hamas. Hamas has approached Egypt for change and got no response. Saudi Arabia on other hand isn't really interested at moment. And no other Arab nation is significant anymore to take up big role.

King Faisal may Almighty have mercy on his sole threw himself for the Palestine cause. King Fahd proposed the peace initiative and call for it to be implemented. King Abdullah re-propose that. H.R.H Prince Saud and his brother Turki addressed the Palestine issue in every international meeting so far. Saudi high authority scholars issued many statement asking the Muslim world to support Palestine against the illegal occupation of the illegitimate state. There is nothing new here, this has been the sole concern of Saudi Arabia. The bottom line is that Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan along with the Palestine have the capacity to put an international pressure and use economic and diplomatic means to end this conflict.

Agree with everything you said but I don't think we do have capacity to change anything.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I agree with you hundy and ten precent. In this case Hamas or any representative of Palestine has to speak up in front of the whole world. Call for an immediate meeting and then address that vocally. Tell the UN that Palestine will not recognize Israel unless borders are delimited. You can have an agreement where Y is considers valid once X is fully met.

Sorry I'm writing this very quick. Let me get back for more input in a while. Thanks brother for your response.