Pantsir system got owned by IDF airstrike | World Defense

Pantsir system got owned by IDF airstrike

Zaslon

Reactions
677 7 0
Country
Russian Federation
@Legend it is because the Syrian's can not operate with proper management or combat skills. they more or less care for Quantity over the Quality, considering they have 50 in service with 40 on order.
they also do not have a structured air defense force, so in fact this does not surprise me

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
@Legend it is because the Syrian's can not operate with proper management or combat skills. they more or less care for Quantity over the Quality, considering they have 50 in service with 40 on order.
they also do not have a structured air defense force, so in fact this does not surprise me

Was the system actually operational? I can see a person running toward the truck not sure if he was about to move it away after hearing the missile coming?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Was the system actually operational? I can see a person running toward the truck not sure if he was about to move it away after hearing the missile coming?

I don't think it was operational otherwise it would defend itself.

Here is what targeted the system

IAI Harop suicidal drone.:)

1526066725565.png

Zaslon

Reactions
677 7 0
Country
Russian Federation
yeah it was a suicidal drone that took it out. though I do know Israel has used Popeye missiles and such to take out S-200s once in Southern Syria.