Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 341 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee,

Dangit---it has already started---.

Khafee---in any insurgency---the first 30 days are critical---. The first 6 months---crucial---the first one year---it means that those who are facing it are not taking the problem seriously and wish it would go away---.

Gen Raheel was a coward---he became the commander in chief because his wife a friend of Nawaz Shareef's wife---.
and Bajwa's father in law is friend of Nawaz Sharif :D

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
and Bajwa's father in law is friend of Nawaz Sharif :D
What is Nawaz Sharif's criteria to select CoAS is written in the book of Pervez Musharraf, but Imran Khan went extra mile, amended constitution to give extension to CoAS selected by Nawaz Sharif, which proves Imran Khan as well follows same criteria.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
What is Nawaz Sharif's criteria to select CoAS is written in the book of Pervez Musharraf, but Imran Khan went extra mile, amended constitution to give extension to CoAS selected by Nawaz Sharif, which proves Imran Khan as well follows same criteria.
what is your point here?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
what is your point here?
There's no hidden point besides what i wrote, i as well referred to Musharraf's book where he described his own analysis of Nawaz Sharif's CoAS selection psychology.

Asa general remark, in developed world, any appointment /award of contract, where any sort of relation ship is proven, that is classified as conflict of interest and is classified corruption.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Any chance of them being revealed on the 23rd March Pakistan Day Parade?

I don't think so, even Dragons took such a long time, until now no official word from PAF/ISPR/MOD rather Interior Minister broke the news, so in my opinion any other platform/s will take their due time just to be even accepted unofficially by PAF rather officially revealing them.