Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 56 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
They aren't in production any more though, are they? Which means the Chinese would give up their 100 planes and be left with 170 planes themselves. This doesnt make much sense imo.
Maybe they wana get rid whole fleet so few PN can put to service and rest could use for spares

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
With the Pacific showdown in motion, I highly doubt the Chinese would want to reduce their numbers.

Hi,

Now one would understand why you need to get your equipment in a timely manner---.

And secondly all equipment that you can get in your time of duress is better off sitting on your tarmac rather than waiting for an emergency on your side---because the enemy can create a diversion on the other side and your equipment gets stuck---.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Now one would understand why you need to get your equipment in a timely manner---.

And secondly all equipment that you can get in your time of duress is better off sitting on your tarmac rather than waiting for an emergency on your side---because the enemy can create a diversion on the other side and your equipment gets stuck---.
Well said

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
To me 100 jh7 Really some fanboy fantasy, few birds can make somekind of sence but 100 does not make sence.
Secondly do Pakistan have thay money to spend on old planes in that much quantity

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Don't bother i heard too and check all SCMP articles of last month so such news.Also asked many Chinese friends on SDF forum in case anything in chinese language edition they said the same thing
Can you post the tweet, I cant seem to find it.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Don't bother i heard too and check all SCMP articles of last month so such news.Also asked many Chinese friends on SDF forum in case anything in chinese language edition they said the same thing

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Bro he was the first guy who started this rumor and without providing SCMP news link.U can find sites quoting this but in all SCMP link missing on which whole news stands

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Semi stealth ?? o_O it can only become stealth now if fly with Burqa
Also the Chinese have already tried such stealth tech...
h-20-stealth-bomber-4.jpg

Pretty sure that's a JH7 under there.