Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 58 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
How JH7 can be equal to Su 34 ?
I follow each word of MT...in both forums...something better thn nothing ...JH7A is very good stop gap option ....in cheap price tag...if some modifications/upgradation will be done...it will be our equivalent to SU34....to some extent.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir you are one pioneer who bring on thought of JH7 for PAF.
Do you really think PAF will consider it in actual in 2020 secondly the number 100 make this news really look fake and stupid , what ur original opinion in terms of numbers

Hi,

You buy weapons not for your satisfaction but to fight the enemy and inflict damage to its assets---.

Why the enemy fears the US military might---because the USAF flight capability allows it to reach distances far and wide and deliver the weapons load at a critical target---.

We need to star thinking different and go back to our 1965-71 mindset---. We had bombers at that time and we used them in a tactical manner---.

The load that bomber carried---our multi role aircraft exceed that capability---. But now we need heavier loads---.

The main issue over here is that we do not have a weapon system to use our geography in the best possible manner against the enemy targets---.

We are fortunate that we have a whole wide ocean on our flank facing away from the enemy and farther away from enemy assets that we can utilize its geographic location to wreak havoc on enemy sea going assets and the enemy assets on the shoreline---.

Again according to our geography of our ocean front---we can attack the enemy as if the enemy is fighting a force from another nation ( @Khafee )---.

If pak military cannot strike Mumbai thru a strike aircraft---it should say goodbye to its military planning against its enemy and sign a peace deal---because if mumbai is not hurt---enemy assets are not hurt---.

Strike in mumbai creates PANIC and FEAR---. Panic & Fear have far greater results than actual strikes---.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
I follow each word of MT...in both forums...something better thn nothing ...JH7A is very good stop gap option ....in cheap price tag...if some modifications/upgradation will be done...it will be our equivalent to SU34....to some extent.
How JH7 can be equal to Su 34 ?

Hi,

SU34 is a beautiful and an extremely functional strike aircraft---That would be the first choice---but at 50-60 million a pop and then weapons and then maintenance---that gets to a pretty high number---.

JH7A---a pretty refurbished aircraft somewhere around 10 million a piece---we have all the weapons to be used for that aircraft + the servicing and maintenance---.

The SU34 is on top of my list---but looking at the cost factor---the JH7A is the best bang for the buck---.

When I talk of the JH7A---it is for its price---unique ability of its flight capability and the weapons load it can carry---.

Right now---we do not have a single weapon other than the surface to ground missiles that can really hurt the enemy---.

To fight an enemy 5 times the size---the heads of the military generals need to be examined for the lack of preparation that they had made---.

Last edited:

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir you are one pioneer who bring on thought of JH7 for PAF.
Do you really think PAF will consider it in actual in 2020 secondly the number 100 make this news really look fake and stupid , what ur original opinion in terms of numbers

Hi,

A 100 heavy strike aircraft would wreak havoc on the psyche of the enemy---.

If it is true---the enemy would ask the US to raise the military stakes in the south china seas---start a confrontation so that china may not supply the JH7A to pakistan---.

100 JH7A's are like getting 6 Sqdrn's which equal to 6 Extra Divisions of military force at your finger tips---.

Just imagine the impact of 6 extra divisions of military force in the battle arena---.

One extra division---forget one extra division---on extra brigade strength made available at a critical time would wreak havoc on the enemy---.

I don't like to write a few thing---but I will---.

See---the enemy is ready for the current number of aircraft that we have---and it has assigned a certain number of aircraft to confront our aircraft---.

The entry of the JH7A totally disturbs their battle planning---then the deep strike capability over the water and shakes up the enemy strategy and confronting our aircraft and other assets---.

Basically it just topples over the enemy battle cart into confusion and disarray---what are we going to do---how are we going to do---how will we face this aircraft---what do we have to face this aircraft---what assets will we have to move to face this aircraft---how would that effect our battle position and positioning of our offencive and defencive assets---.

See---I don't write about this---because to the reader---it should already be understood that what happens when you suddenly add 10 extra mangoes to one side of he scale but you do not have the extra weights to counter the the scale---.

But I have seen that most pakistani boys and men have no concept of reaction & confusion in the enemy camps---.

Just look at Egypt's purchase---american---french---russian---maybe chinese---and now Italian---totally confuses the enemy planners for awhile---.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

SU34 is a beautiful and an extremely functional strike aircraft---That would be the first choice---but at 50-60 million a pop and then weapons and then maintenance---that gets to a pretty high number---.

JH7A---a pretty refurbished aircraft somewhere around 10 million a piece---we have all the weapons to be used for that aircraft + the servicing and maintenance---.

The SU34 is on top of my list---but looking at the cost factor---the JH7A is the best bang for the buck---.

When I talk of the JH7A---it is for its price---unique ability of its flight capability and the weapons load it can carry---.

Right now---we do not have a single weapon other than the surface to ground missiles that can really hurt the enemy---.

To fight an enemy 5 times the size---the heads of the military generals need to be examined for the lack of preparation that they had made---.
You think this news has some water?

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

If it is true---the enemy would ask the US to raise the military stakes in the south china seas---start a confrontation so that china may not supply the JH7A to pakistan---.

100 JH7A's are like getting 6 Sqdrn's which equal to 6 Extra Divisions of military force at your finger tips---.

Just imagine the impact of 6 extra divisions of military force in the battle arena---.

One extra division---forget one extra division---on extra brigade strength made available at a critical time would wreak havoc on the enemy---.

See---the enemy is ready for the current number of aircraft that we have---and it has assigned a certain number of aircraft to confront our aircraft---.

The entry of the JH7A totally disturbs their battle planning---then the deep strike capability over the water and shakes up the enemy strategy and confronting our aircraft and other assets---.

Basically it just topples over the enemy battle cart into confusion and disarray---what are we going to do---how are we going to do---how will we face this aircraft---what do we have to face this aircraft---what assets will we have to move to face this aircraft---how would that effect our battle position and positioning of our offencive and defencive assets---.

See---I don't write about this---because to the reader---it should already be understood that what happens when you suddenly add 10 extra mangoes to one side of he scale but you do not have the extra weights to counter the the scale---.

But I have seen that most pakistani boys and men have no concept of reaction & confusion in the enemy camps---.

Just look at Egypt's purchase---american---french---russian---maybe chinese---and now Italian---totally confuses the enemy planners for awhile---.
Eygpt also buying EF from Italy

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
There have been rumors, lets see.
They are doing window shoping like women which went purchase one thing to market instead that particular item purchased other addition items.

She will continue until she make her man pocket empty

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Agreed sir have stronge and really well thoughtful idea.
But my question do really see in actual that number of 100 PAF getting and china decreasing there existing stock (as plane is got of production long ago)

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Cost is matter but problem is that 10 million into 100 aircraft = 1000 million = 1 billion is not small amount for PAF at all (which thay dont have)

Note this just inductions cost only not infrastructure, training and maintenance cost