Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 61 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Right if I take your political disagreements and police brutality or what not then every country on this planet is falling apart. Even the super power. Just relax mate the world isnt ending
Remember What I wrote when you quoted me?
Pakistanis are facing worst division today!

Now I can't understand what you want to discuss further in falling apart of planet and prescribing me relaxation. Have you understood why I wrote about police brutality in Pakistan? I think you haven't.

Mate, I am one of most relaxed persons in the world. You will feel it, if you continue discussion.
But, if one speaks truth in Pakistan, he is either considered ghadaar or in lesser conditions, an angry person. Both are not always true and of course not always false, and insha Allah I will always speak reality because I am least concerned what people call me.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee I think it would be better if you had added 0 with 45.
You know how things work on online forums :)
People dont understand, it is not the standard J15 that is coming in. New radar, new avionics, need repeated testing, and with corona, things are already slow. With a new platform, there are always teething issue.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
People dont understand, it is not the standard J15 that is coming in. New radar, new avionics, need repeated testing, and with corona, things are already slow. With a new platform, there are always teething issue.
@Khafee Pics on other forum running about eygpt C130 in Pak rumours about Horus mirages delivery?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Remember What I wrote when you quoted me?
Pakistanis are facing worst division today!

Now I can't understand what you want to discuss further in falling apart of planet and prescribing me relaxation. Have you understood why I wrote about police brutality in Pakistan? I think you haven't.

Mate, I am one of most relaxed persons in the world. You will feel it, if you continue discussion.
But, if one speaks truth in Pakistan, he is either considered ghadaar or in lesser conditions, an angry person. Both are not always true and of course not always false, and insha Allah I will always speak reality because I am least concerned what people call me.
Nah, didnt mean to imply that. Ofcourse there are many many problems but they are being worked on. Pakistan is still a very young nation. All the districts were at each others throats a 100 years ago. Its crazy that we are a country.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes, yes but what color is it? \_/)

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
With or without folding wings ? ^(0 '_' 0)^
I would have opted not to fold. But most probably with folding wings. Removing folding mechanism and strengthened undercarriage will remove upto 2000 lbs in weight.