Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 51 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
You know what if Pak get free trade deal along F35 ladder in future investment in the market I can accommodate US F15 is not less than any 5th Gen jet along AESA. It's doesn't have stealth but india PAK scenario stealth does not matter. I join F15 x progarme when I have 5th Gen Chinese and TFX turkish and F35 along on table.
F15, F35...or any other American tech is pretty much best compared to its counterparts from elsewhere...no doubt...but nothing beats building up local capabilities.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
F15, F35...or any other American tech is pretty much best compared to its counterparts from elsewhere...no doubt...but nothing beats building up local capabilities.
It costs money cookie if I have to decide I will take that deal bring F15 at PAC. Free trade with US is like Hen laid golden eggs

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
It costs money cookie if I have to decide I will take that deal bring F15 at PAC. Free trade with US is like Hen laid golden eggs
That seems unfounded...if there was no money then PAF/PAC would've shut down the project themselves.

Also US offering F15s would be to purchase it...or best case scenario subsidized through US military aid. PAC wouldn't gain much capability from such a deal...and Pak will remain forever dependent.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
PAF should get more F16s in the place of these J15s. If the requirement is for a double engine jet than new F15 is a much better option. Some members on PDF were saying that it was also offered when IK visited the US.
This was already discussed and the common conclusion was that it is far too expensive for PAF to operate.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
You know what if Pak get free trade deal along F35 ladder in future investment in the market I can accommodate US F15 is not less than any 5th Gen jet along AESA. It's doesn't have stealth but india PAK scenario stealth does not matter. I join F15 x progarme when I have 5th Gen Chinese and TFX turkish and F35 along on table.
F15 also have new semi sealth versions knows as silent eagle F15SE

Crystal-Clear

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Pakistan
That seems unfounded...if there was no money then PAF/PAC would've shut down the project themselves.

Also US offering F15s would be to purchase it...or best case scenario subsidized through US military aid. PAC wouldn't gain much capability from such a deal...and Pak will remain forever dependent.
american weaponry comes with strings attached .
F-15 is a potent fighter no doubt. but what if. america ask you to shut down CPEC or dam construction ?
they prefer india over us .
what if they sell us f-15 and india f-35?
they sold us f-16 andwere offering f-21 to india .
apache deal is a clear evidence of their hypocrisy .

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
F-15 is a potent fighter no doubt. but what if. america askyouto shut downCPECor dam construction ?
what if they sell is f-15 and india f-35?
Ok we talking a scenario here about replace Azam with F15 SE or X every deal has strings but Pak used them even with strings only string in last deal was Pak can't used them against india first mean 1st strike but if india strike fisrt then Pak can use it even deep inside india as self always claim we peaceful ppl not aggressor

MominKhan

Reactions
210 15 0
Country
Pakistan
Can someone educate me? If you have stealth drones leading the attack as missile trucks, is that not nearly the same as a stealth fighter leading the attack backed by 4th generation fighters?

Hawkeye

Reactions
100 1 0
Country
Pakistan
F-15 is a potent fighter no doubt. but what if. america ask you to shut down CPEC or dam construction ?
what if they sell us f-15 and india f-35?
I agree that US can't be trusted. But at least we should upgrade our existing fleet of F16's and get new BVR Missiles.
F15 if you have money is beast no match
By looking at the financial condition of PAF how they are planning to upgrade 50 decades old Mirages so they can be use for some 10 more years. Used F16s hi a jain tu bari baat hogi.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
I agree that US can't be trusted. But at least we should upgrade our existing fleet of F16's and get new BVR Missiles.

By looking at the financial condition of PAF how they are planning to upgrade 50 decades old Mirages so they can be use for some 10 more years. Used F16s hi a jain tu bari baat hogi.
F15 is expensive but PAF can have new F16s Atleast encouraging news about recent FMS means we are back in track again with pentagon. I won't be surprise sale certificate about new F16s along used uogarde in cpl of months through FMS that what PAF wants a subsidies sale by US Govt