Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 54 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I understand your point.

But here I am talking strictly about Pakistan/India scenario. Pakistan unfortunately sees no value in the lives of foot soilders and the reason why they still travel in pickup trucks in enemy infested areas. To me it seems that money matters over soilders life.

Now in India Pakistan scenario, Keeping in mind close border distances and lack of air superiority on either side my question was simple:

Do we need to invest in double engine planes carrying dozens of AAM when both sides will most likely engage in quick shoot and run situation and not to hang around unnecessarily just because I still got missiles on my wings. What about the fuel , heavy SAM presence and availability of backup planes at a very short notice.

We are not going to fly over enemy territory for hours hunting planes: my question is that why two WVR and two BVR not enough to engage and then disengage. If you haven’t got the enemy after firing 5 million missiles then isnt it better to just turn and return and wait for another day.
I don't really know the PAF India scenario, but in the US we expect to have air superiority, and if you are going to have that, you have to destroy the opposing forces air force, with bombs or missiles, and quickly

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
one of my colleague use to say sometime ......

"I am going to give treat to myself today ...."
and now all these treats has resulted in a pot belly? |0|

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
one of my colleague use to say sometime ......

"I am going to give treat to myself today ...."
Hahahaha you'll be surprised how many people do that. It's just fooling yourself to be happy. You have to train yourself to be happy without expecting anything. Which is actually really hard to do but very rewarding.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
One of the best quality and valuable time is the one
We spent it with our own self and praise yourself for your good deads (if any ;) in actual)

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
One of the best quality and valuable time is the one
We spent it with our own self and praise yourself for your good deads (if any ;) in actual)
|0| That sounds very narcissistic <)0(>

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
@Khafee here is another guess:

Pak has serious oil just at the edge of its EEZ that is waiting to be exploited. a floating base to "occupy" and "protect" that oil could have J-15s based there.

If 3 squadrons are coming, I'd imagine J-15s will be used in the central and northern sectors as well. Surely EW Growler variants are also coming.