Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 60 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
A smaller country with almost no strategic depth always try to hold it's ground, within own territory tries to catch the enemy like a web. Same as done in Vietnam war or Korean war up to some extent.
Except pakistan is not a small nor a non strategic country. Thus Pakistan must flex its muscles.

For example, Pakistan is larger the France that is the bridge between the middle east, central Asia, south Asia and china. On the gates of the biggest oil trade routes in the world.

Last edited:

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Accept pakistan is not a small nor a non strategic country. Thus Pakistan must flex its muscles.

For example, Pakistan is larger the France that is the bridge between the middle east, central Asia, south Asia and china. On the gates of the biggest oil trade routes in the world.
Pakistan eats healthy, so our width is slim. Majority of our population centers are within 100km of the eastern border. That's lack of strategic depth. India has relatively negligible population within 100km of their border with us.
See: Operation Barbarossa for what strategic depth does to even the best of armies.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan eats healthy, so our width is slim. Majority of our population centers are within 100km of the eastern border. That's lack of strategic depth. India has relatively negligible population within 100km of their border with us.
See: Operation Barbarossa for what strategic depth does to even the best of armies.
The answer to that is urbanization of balochistan and annexation of Afghanistan. All those issues would be resolved when the people are moved out of sindh and Punjab to KPK, balochistan and Afghanistan. The capital should be near Quetta too. This isnt the 1200s when capitals were moved closer to the enemy border. To better communicate with the front lines.

This is the age of instant communication and the plans have took a complete 180. Capitals should be out of the range of enemy weapons. Whomever built Islamabad there was a complete idiot. I would've chosen Quetta or made a city in central balochistan. It's still not too late, islamabad can be a case study. With CPEC and gwadar in full motion. The move of the capital close to it makes more sense too. It also will bring up the living standards and end most of the displeasure among the locals. For being left behind

Name it Pakistaniya or somthing. Infact while gwadar is being built from the ground up. Make it the new capital

I dont understand why there isnt a large ranching culture in balochistan like there is in Texas and inner Australia etc. That in itself could be a major industry

Last edited:

Crystal-Clear

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Pakistan
The answer to that is urbanization of balochistan and annexation of Afghanistan. All those issues would be resolved when the people are moved out of sindh and Punjab to KPK, balochistan and Afghanistan. The capital should be near Quetta too. This isnt the 1200s when capitals were moved closer to the enemy border. To better communicate with the front lines.
no no no no no no . Afghanistan without afghans is ok but with Afghans a big nooo .

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
A smaller country with almost no strategic depth always try to hold it's ground, within own territory tries to catch the enemy like a web. Same as done in Vietnam war or Korean war up to some extent.

Hi,

Please do some research before you talk---. Vietnam had natural barriers-.

US congress had not allowed armor in the region---.

USAF was allowed bombing in certain areas only---.

We are all flat lands facing the enemy---no natural umbrella for protection---.

No one ever taught you guys anything at home or school how to hold defense under what circumstance---where to take a stand---.

Why do you people give examples of nations that were destroyed or decimated---. You have never heard of example of smaller nation overwhelming larger nations and larger forces---.

Americans did not have any hate for the north vietnamese or the north koreans---.

Here the hate is eternal---.

The amzing thing the indian soldiers will do to the pakistanis---.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

No one ever taught you guys anything at home or school how to hold defense under what circumstance---where to take a stand---.

Why do you people give examples of nations that were destroyed or decimated---. You have never heard of example of smaller nation overwhelming larger nations and larger forces---.

Americans did not have any hate for the north vietnamese or the north koreans---.

Where did you get that no US Armor was deployed in Vietnam?
Over 600 M47/48 saw action in Vietnam. The terrain was not conducive to armor maneuvers so they were used as checkpoint security, perimeter defense most of the times.

USAF was initially not allowed to bomb Hanoi and Haiphong but later on all areas were lit up. Heck they destroyed Laos trying to stop the Ho Chi Minn trail. Look up operations Rolling Thunder and Operation Linebacker.
For majority of time, NVAF operated from basis in Southern China which were no go to attack.

What anorth vietnamese army had that worked in their favor was unlimited supply of SA2s along with unlimited supply of VietCongs that had 10000 day experience of jungle warfare fighting the Japanese then French and the US.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
You have never heard of example of smaller nation overwhelming larger nations and larger forces---.
I have heard
كم من فئة قليلة غلبت فئة كثيرة بإذن الله

The amzing thing the indian soldiers will do to the pakistanis---

Yes, hate is eternal, specially at the moment it's ignited to full scale. Thank's God they don't have courage or may be miscalculating.
The division in Pakistan is at peak and Iman is at lowest level, all other factors are in favor of destruction. God forbid, if a wise man was Indian PM he wouldn't wait a day more. It's the time to hit the red hot iron.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I have heard
كم من فئة قليلة غلبت فئة كثيرة بإذن الله

Yes, hate is eternal, specially at the moment it's ignited to full scale. Thank's God they don't have courage or may be miscalculating.
The division in Pakistan is at peak and Iman is at lowest level, all other factors are in favor of destruction. God forbid, if a wise man was Indian PM he wouldn't wait a day more. It's the time to hit the red hot iron.
Dont agree on the last part. I believe we are more united then we ever where.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Sir with respect may be you also require to consult some defense related books especially related to indo pak scenario. Americans are by large have blood of thugs and vagabonds which migrated from mainly Ireland, Italy and other western countries, they always show merciless hatred towards a nation which is decimated by them, even within country the whites are in clash with blacks. Funny thing is you are accepting in your own statement that Vietnam territory was not suitable for armor use mostly. The Jets like J15 are required by Pakistan mainly for naval role and for pinpoint bombing in enemy territory as replacement of Mirages perhaps. However considering the new radars/SAM induction it shall be challenge for PAF to penetrate enemy territory and new tactics/strategies shall be required. Sir I can challenge you considering my travelling, locality and interactions that I at least up to Military/AD level have better info.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Where did you get that no US Armor was deployed in Vietnam?
Over 600 M47/48 saw action in Vietnam. The terrain was not conducive to armor maneuvers so they were used as checkpoint security, perimeter defense most of the times.

USAF was initially not allowed to bomb Hanoi and Haiphong but later on all areas were lit up. Heck they destroyed Laos trying to stop the Ho Chi Minn trail. Look up operations Rolling Thunder and Operation Linebacker.
For majority of time, NVAF operated from basis in Southern China which were no go to attack.

What anorth vietnamese army had that worked in their favor was unlimited supply of SA2s along with unlimited supply of VietCongs that had 10000 day experience of jungle warfare fighting the Japanese then French and the US.

Hi,

I don't think how much I have educated the pakistanis on operation Linebaker---but that happened to bring the vietnamese to the peace table---.

Actually they were back on the peace table within hours of the linebacker starting---but the americans pushed it on for days---just to show the vietnamese what was missing from the battle---.
Sir with respect may be you also require to consult some defense related books especially related to indo pak scenario. Americans are by large have blood of thugs and vagabonds which migrated from mainly Ireland, Italy and other western countries, they always show merciless hatred towards a nation which is decimated by them, even within country the whites are in clash with blacks. Funny thing is you are accepting in your own statement that Vietnam territory was not suitable for armor use mostly. The Jets like J15 are required by Pakistan mainly for naval role and for pinpoint bombing in enemy territory as replacement of Mirages perhaps. However considering the new radars/SAM induction it shall be challenge for PAF to penetrate enemy territory and new tactics/strategies shall be required. Sir I can challenge you considering my travelling, locality and interactions that I at least up to Military/AD level have better info.

Hi,

Incidently---your posts don't reflect on that part---. You have a very defeatist mentality and a very poor grip on understanding combat---tactics---strategy and strike---.

As far as having info---one time my brother started giving me info---I stopped him---told him I do not want to know---I don't want to become liable---.

I only talk strategy---game plan---the need---the desire and the option to make a timely purchase of a tactical and strategic weapons system---.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Dont agree on the last part. I believe we are more united then we ever where.
Voters of PML are considered worse than dogs by PTI walas, and vice versa. Then this virus goes into all political parities. Military personals think they are some kind of superiors to other Pakistanis. Civilians have no positive feelings for them in return. Shia militant groups are waiting for a signal from Iranian mullas to start an armed Shia revolution. Even normal Shia is more loyal to Iran than Pakistan. Police lives in era of British Raj, hated by public. People are being brutally tortured day and night. No rule of law, no respect if you are poor. Every institution is like hungry corc, eyeing at pocket of common man. Bloch tribes and Sindhis are chanting their own versions of zindabad. This division and sub-division can fill pages and pages.

Yes, you are united, but only in dreams. Those who can't identify their weaknesses and mistakes, can never correct them.
Sub acha hy was telling the PM to Caliph Al-Musta'sim, when Mongols was encircling Baghdad.
You can keep disagreeing.

Last edited:

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I don't think how much I have educated the pakistanis on operation Linebaker---but that happened to bring the vietnamese to the peace table---.

Actually they were back on the peace table within hours of the linebacker starting---but the americans pushed it on for days---just to show the vietnamese what was missing from the battle---.

Hi,

Incidently---your posts don't reflect on that part---. You have a very defeatist mentality and a very poor grip on understanding combat---tactics---strategy and strike---.

As far as having info---one time my brother started giving me info---I stopped him---told him I do not want to know---I don't want to become liable---.

I only talk strategy---game plan---the need---the desire and the option to make a timely purchase of a tactical and strategic weapons system---.

I like and respect your aggressiveness but ground realities are there, please pray that country may come out of Covid issue and economy should grow. Aggressive or not PAF requires new capable fighter/bombers. Instead of criticizing Indian AF we should concentrate also on rebuild of PAF.

I am here as a student as have time constraints, so learn from people like you.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Voters of PML are considered worse than dogs by PTI walas, and vice versa. Then this virus goes into all political parities. Military personals think they are some kind of superiors to other Pakistanis. Civilians have no positive feelings for them in return. Shia militant groups are waiting for a signal from Iranian mullas to start an armed Shia revolution. Even normal Shia is more loyal to Iran than Pakistan. Police lives in era of British Raj, hated by public. People are being brutally tortured day and night. No rule of law, no respect if you are poor. Every institution is like hungry corc, eyeing at pocket of common man. Bloch tribes and Sindhis are chanting their own versions of zindabad. This division and sub-division can fill pages and pages.

Yes, you are united, but only in dreams. Those who can't identify their weaknesses and mistakes, can never correct them.
Sub acha hy was telling the PM to Caliph Al-Musta'sim, when Mongols was encircling Baghdad.
You can keep disagreeing.
Right if I take your political disagreements and police brutality or what not then every country on this planet is falling apart. Even the super power. Just relax mate the world isnt ending