Read before posting in this section | Page 2 | World Defense

Read before posting in this section

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hey everyone, I am from Portugal and I am really happy to join a forum about world defense. We live in a time where more and more wars and insecurity appears, so nothing like discussing it and realizing what our options are. Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you with us.

Enjoy

hiddenwolf

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
Hello everyone! My name is Kenneth but I go by hiddenwolf on the forum. I'm glad to be apart of this forum. I've always been interest in he goings on in the world so I should fit right at home here.

Peninha

Reactions
13 1 0
Country
Portugal
Hey there Kenneth, welcome to the forum! I just joined yesterday, but I am really enjoying this community. I hope you like it as much as me and I hope to see you around.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I'm Missbishi and I've joined because I find world issues fascinating. People sometimes think it is a little odd for a woman to be interested in world defense and the military but I have always enjoyed reading and learning about these matters. Looking forward to reading all your posts : )

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Hi everyone, I'm Missbishi and I've joined because I find world issues fascinating. People sometimes think it is a little odd for a woman to be interested in world defense and the military but I have always enjoyed reading and learning about these matters. Looking forward to reading all your posts : )

Welcome to the Forum,

Enjoy your stay with us!

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the welcome, it's been really interesting here so far!

Personaleek

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Ireland
Hello everyone! My name is Personaleek, as you may see from my forum username! I just joined the forums. I have an interest in computers, tech, gaming and what is going on around the globe. Hopefully I can make a home for myself here!

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello everyone! My name is Personaleek, as you may see from my forum username! I just joined the forums. I have an interest in computers, tech, gaming and what is going on around the globe. Hopefully I can make a home for myself here!

Welcome to the forum, looking to hearing from you.

Enjoy.

Gabriel

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm from the UK, but am traveling around the world at present. I studied War strategies and conflicts at University and it's not a topic many people like to discuss, so it will be good to discuss theories with others here I hope.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Hi, I'm from the UK, but am traveling around the world at present. I studied War strategies and conflicts at University and it's not a topic many people like to discuss, so it will be good to discuss theories with others here I hope.

Welcome to WD.

sillylucy

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Hello! My name is Lucy and I am from Los Angeles. I like reading and writing about current affairs and trading news links with others. Thanks for having me! Can't wait to meet you all.

That_Dale_Guy

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Hello all,

I am Dale. I am a former Marine that served during the the 90's. I spent a good part of the 90's on active duty serving in various locations and like most Marines doing various jobs. I look forward to reading the posts here and contributing as best I can. If anyone has any questions or comments I will be more than happy to answer as best as possible.

Thanks

That Dale Guy