Read before posting in this section | Page 3 | World Defense

Read before posting in this section

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello all,

I am Dale. I am a former Marine that served during the the 90's. I spent a good part of the 90's on active duty serving in various locations and like most Marines doing various jobs. I look forward to reading the posts here and contributing as best I can. If anyone has any questions or comments I will be more than happy to answer as best as possible.

Thanks

That Dale Guy

Welcome aboard @That_Dale_Guy to World Defense forum.

I wish you enjoy us and spend good time here .:)

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
Hey everyone,

I'm likewise new to the forum and still in the process of exploring the threads. I have a degree in political science so basically this forum falls in line with my interests. Though I'm not really a hardline political creature, I can't help but get involved. I'm glad there's a forum dedicated to sharing the latest happenings around the world. I tend to detach myself from the current civilization at times so this will be a nice to venue for keeping up-to-date.

See you around!

jade870

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Hello Everyone
I am from Jamestown KY in the USA, I am very happy to had join the group. World Defense should be our main topic every were I think you hear about what other places around the world are doing and I think we need to be on top of our defense issues. I am always wanting to know what others think and there ideas and that is why I wanted to join this forum so I thank you for have me.

krazyman

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
Hello everyone! Thanks for putting this forum together. My name is Andy and from the United States. I have a great deal of interest in World Affairs and looking to learn more about defense through my participation here.
Thanks to the Webmaster for putting this together. I look forward to talking with everyone about the different affairs that face our world today.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Hello everyone! Thanks for putting this forum together. My name is Andy and from the United States. I have a great deal of interest in World Affairs and looking to learn more about defense through my participation here.
Thanks to the Webmaster for putting this together. I look forward to talking with everyone about the different affairs that face our world today.

Hi Andy and welcome to the forum. :)

TatsuKaji

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
16 0 0
Country
USA
Hey guys and Girls! My main interest are in fitness and gaming, I do a little bit of music as well. So far enjoying this site, it's helping me relearn a lot of information when it comes to aircraft and weapons systems so i'm having ablast. I love jets, have always wanted to fly as well, so i'll probably be in that forum alot.

d4rk3n

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
India
Hey guys.
Greetings from India. I was always interested in things that have been going on in the world, so it was quite good for me to join here. Hope the time of turmoil passes away, have a good day everyone.

ClassyTulip

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
Hello everyone, I'm happy to join the forum. I'm sure I'll enjoy the great discussions with you all. I reside in the United States and am intriged by what's going on in the world around me!

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hey guys and Girls! My main interest are in fitness and gaming, I do a little bit of music as well. So far enjoying this site, it's helping me relearn a lot of information when it comes to aircraft and weapons systems so i'm having ablast. I love jets, have always wanted to fly as well, so i'll probably be in that forum alot.

Hey guys.
Greetings from India. I was always interested in things that have been going on in the world, so it was quite good for me to join here. Hope the time of turmoil passes away, have a good day everyone.

@TatsuKaji
@d4rk3n

Welcome aboard guys .
I hope you enjoy us .

Hello everyone, I'm happy to join the forum. I'm sure I'll enjoy the great discussions with you all. I reside in the United States and am intriged by what's going on in the world around me!

Welcome @ClassyTulip to World Defense forum .

I HOPE you all enjoy .

Have a fun ...~^~

Gelsemium

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Portugal
Hey there everyone, I just joined and I am looking forward to become an active member here. I consider myself a relatively informed person about the military and defensive situation or the world, so I want to talk about it and learn new things. This seems to be a great place!

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hey there everyone, I just joined and I am looking forward to become an active member here. I consider myself a relatively informed person about the military and defensive situation or the world, so I want to talk about it and learn new things. This seems to be a great place!

Welcome bro .

I hope you enjoy the forum .

MarkM34

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

I'm based in London Uk and am happy to be here. My stance regarding war is: it should be to defend rather then Bully so happy to be here to share those opinions.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello everyone,

I'm based in London Uk and am happy to be here. My stance regarding war is: it should be to defend rather then Bully so happy to be here to share those opinions.

Welcome @MarkM34 to World Defense Forum .

Happy for having you .

Enjoy and share your opinions . :)

lollie

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Hi everyone! I'm so glad to be here! I am not in the Army, however I am affiliated by relatives. I just finished watching Army Wives over the holidays (Seasons 1-7) and became completely obsessed with the army life! I would like to know more, and figured this would be a good place to start. Talk soon!

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi everyone! I'm so glad to be here! I am not in the Army, however I am affiliated by relatives. I just finished watching Army Wives over the holidays (Seasons 1-7) and became completely obsessed with the army life! I would like to know more, and figured this would be a good place to start. Talk soon!

Glad to have you around.

Welcome to the forum.