Real Super Heroes | World Defense

Real Super Heroes

darkrebelchild

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Nigeria
In movies, there is always a retired super hero who can be called upon by the government to save the nation from a threatening force. Is there no real super hero in our modern world who can put a team together to end the terrorist attacks?

djdefense

Reactions
32 2 0
Country
India
Dude, you know that they'll arrest you just for thinking that right? The truth is, you can literally hire private military guys to do the dirty work. But, terrorism is not a military to military fight. Terrorism by its very nature is about coercion and gorilla tactics. About a year ago, they caught a lady with a baby in her arm. The baby did not cry or move at all, so people got suspicious and reported her. They caught the woman. When they checked, the baby was dead, and the terrorists had planted an explosive inside this baby and sewed it up. How sick is that? What army can fight that?

Anyways, anyone who fights a terrorist directly or indirectly is a superhero in my book.

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
There are real super heroes. One of my favorites is Travis Haley, and although Blackwater is given bad rep for being inhumane assasins in polo shirts (which is totally untrue,) he is a really respectful guy who is very humane and has been in the bad side of it all. You may have seen him in some Iraqi combat footage...he was a marksman who supported teams of Marines in Najaf.
He owns a weapon and gear company now and he used to be a CEO of Magpul...His gear is overpriced, but I hear it's pretty high quality.

darkrebelchild

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Nigeria
When has it become a crime to be concerned about my home country? I have lost classmates and colleagues to terrorist attack in my country. It is the duty of a patriot to seek help to assist the government of my country. Thinking of putting an end to terrorism would get me arrested? @djdefense would you rather sit and watch your country crumble down without thinking of possible solutions?

djdefense

Reactions
32 2 0
Country
India
@darkrebelchild Sad to hear about your loss man! But, picking up weapons in a private capacity is almost always the wrong idea. Consider the fact that there are smarter and more capable people out there in decision making positions. If someone wants to do something for their country then there are numerous positions open in the military and other wings of the government. In any case, even a civilian who is vigilant does a great service to his nation. Private weapons are good only for personal protection. At least as long as we have standing armies in the world.

djdefense

Reactions
32 2 0
Country
India
There are real super heroes. One of my favorites is Travis Haley...
He owns a weapon and gear company now and he used to be a CEO of Magpul...His gear is overpriced, but I hear it's pretty high quality.

I think they villainize anybody who does something worthwhile. First of all, Travis Haley has helped a ton of veterans find better paying jobs after leaving service. People don't understand the importance of that, to them its all about "oh, he's a mercenary." Well that mercenary and people like him are the reason that the US has been able to pull troops out of war zones. Plus, the level of protection that Blackwater provides to private businesses is top notch. Travis has just not recieved the kind of recognition that he deserves.

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
I think they villainize anybody who does something worthwhile. First of all, Travis Haley has helped a ton of veterans find better paying jobs after leaving service. People don't understand the importance of that, to them its all about "oh, he's a mercenary." Well that mercenary and people like him are the reason that the US has been able to pull troops out of war zones. Plus, the level of protection that Blackwater provides to private businesses is top notch. Travis has just not recieved the kind of recognition that he deserves.
Yeah, he's a very important person and I agree with you. He might have been a merc, but he was damn hell of a good one, and his job saved hundreds of lives. Just him being on the rooftop with the sniper rifle was enough for the tides of the battle to be turned.