Russia wraps up large arms deal with Venezuela

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Russia wraps up large arms deal with Venezuela
December 04, 2017

Russia has delivered armored vehicles, missile and artillery armament, air defense systems and the associated military equipment

MOSCOW, December 4. /TASS/. Russia has completed the implementation of a package of more than 10 contracts on the delivery of armaments to Venezuela, Deputy Director of the Federal Service for Military and Technical Cooperation Anatoly Punchuk told TASS at the Expodefensa 2017 arms exhibition in Colombia on Monday.

Punchuk is heading the Russian delegation at the arms exhibition in the Colombian capital. The exhibition will be held on December 4-6.
"Venezuela is the largest operator of Russian armament and military hardware in the Latin American region. The Russian side has delivered various armaments worth an impressive sum. The period of using the Russian government’s loan provided to Venezuela has ended. The Russian side has fully implemented its obligations to the Venezuelan partners. We have delivered all the armaments to the foreign customer under the contracts concluded earlier," he said.

Replying to a question about when the factory for the production of AK-103 automatic rifles would launch its operations in that country, Punchuk said that this work was being carried out jointly with Venezuelan partners in compliance with the schedule approved by Caracas.
"It will be launched into operation within the established timeframe," he said.

As Punchuk earlier told TASS, the implementation of the package of more than 10 contracts concluded with Venezuela in 2009 was expected to be completed this year.
Under the documents, Russia has delivered armored vehicles, missile and artillery armament, air defense systems and the associated military equipment, he said.

http://tass.com/defense/978893

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Im wondering what did Venezuela get beside the AK. With the economic turmoil the money should be utilized to sustain the value of the bolívar. The Venezuelan army can not face any armed forces in South America let alone the U.S. What Russia basically doing is arming its allies in case of an armed conflict with the US. To sum it up, the Russian will fight the Americans to the last Venezuelan.

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
In 2018 details of Turkish - Venezuelan trade agreement will officialy made public.
https://www.aydinlik.com.tr/turkiye-ile-venezuela-arasinda-anlasma-hazirligi-ekonomi-kasim-2017-1
Turkey will import petrochemical products and promised all to deliver what Venezuela wants. Turkish minister announced that Turkey will be flexible in payment issues. It was also announced before that defense cooperation and products were discussed. But no details were published already.

But, new crypto currency PETRO Blickchain will come soon. I would not be surprised if Russia, Venezuela , Turkey and others work on it.

https://m.sondakika.com/amp/haber-bitcoin-e-yeni-rakip-petro-geliyor-10316565/

Last edited:

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
In 2018 details of Turkish - Venezuelan trade agreement will officialy made public.
https://www.aydinlik.com.tr/turkiye-ile-venezuela-arasinda-anlasma-hazirligi-ekonomi-kasim-2017-1
Turkey will import petrochemical products and promised all to deliver what Venezuela wants. Turkish minister announced that Turkey will be flexible in payment issues. It was also announced before that defense cooperation and products were discussed. But no details were published already.

But, new crypto currency PETRO Blickchain will come soon. I would not be surprised if Russia, Venezuela , Turkey and others work on it.

https://m.sondakika.com/amp/haber-bitcoin-e-yeni-rakip-petro-geliyor-10316565/

Venezuelan economy is suffering a total collapse and the country doesn't even have a decent foreign currency reserve. Russia on the other hand is not able to guarantee a stable oil market due to the Saudis strong dominance. Venezuelan needs to open up to the US otherwise they wont be able to survive. The country is rich in gas and other resources but not able to reach the market because of the limitations imposed by the US.

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Venezuelan economy is suffering a total collapse and the country doesn't even have a decent foreign currency reserve. Russia on the other hand is not able to guarantee a stable oil market due to the Saudis strong dominance. Venezuelan needs to open up to the US otherwise they wont be able to survive. The country is rich in gas and other resources but not able to reach the market because of the limitations imposed by the US.

Yes chief absolute right. But, did you read my post about next crypto currency Petro ?
In future the one and only global dominance of the UN security council members will stop.
Saudis ? I believe that there is a severe conflict boiling. KSA is a candidate for the next bloody coup.
Israel, is for me not worth discussing, cause they can only survive if they keep peaceful collaboration with neighbours.
Let's say, what happens to a corpse if a foreign material is in it ? Simple but true.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Yes chief absolute right. But, did you read my post about next crypto currency Petro ?
In future the one and only global dominance of the UN security council members will stop.
Saudis ? I believe that there is a severe conflict boiling. KSA is a candidate for the next bloody coup.
Israel, is for me not worth discussing, cause they can only survive if they keep peaceful collaboration with neighbours.
Let's say, what happens to a corpse if a foreign material is in it ? Simple but true.

I can not really predict how well the cryptocurrency plan is going to influence the market. Lets wait and see.

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
I can not really predict how well the cryptocurrency plan is going to influence the market. Lets wait and see.

Yes Sir, it will be a revenge to Blockchain Bit Coin balloon. I am not able to answer cause its a pure secure algorithm and trend .