Saudi Arabia to deploy troops in Syria

Scorpion

THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia has announce that it will deploy troops to Syria in a part of wider coalition to replace the US troops after Trump decision to withdraw from Syria.

The question here is what would the Saudi main role/target/objective in Syria?

Last edited:

Hithchiker

THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia has announce that it will deploy troops to Syria in a part of wider collation to replace the US troops after Trump decision to withdraw from Syria.

The question here is what would the Saudi main role/target/objective in Syria?
More importantly whether it would be
1) KSA troops
1)OR Troops from recently formed IMA

Scorpion

THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
More importantly whether it would be
1) KSA troops
1)OR Troops from recently formed IMA
Absolutely is going to include other countries as well. I just hope that doesn't become another headache for us but at a certain point we must get rid of the infected finger before the disease spread to the rest of the body. Its not a small thing to do and we will face consequences but at least we get out with something, get experience and put an end to the madness happening in Syria by both parties Assad and the rebels. Both have to stop this. Iran and Hizbo will have to pay dearly for what they have done. Russia is another story and we can make out a win win deal.

Hithchiker

THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Absolutely is going to include other countries as well. I just hope that doesn't become another headache for us but at a certain point we must get rid of the infected finger before the disease spread to the rest of the body. Its not a small thing to do and we will face consequences but at least we get out with something, get experience and put an end to the madness happening in Syria by both parties Assad and the rebels. Both have to stop this. Iran and Hizbo will have to pay dearly for what they have done. Russia is another story and we can make out a win win deal.
US is dragging ...I doubt it will be productive

Scorpion

THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
US is dragging ...I doubt it will be productive
Its going to be muddy for sure. Hopefully we all stay out but seeing that animal butchering his people makes really sick.

Hithchiker

THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Its going to be muddy for sure. Hopefully we all stay out but seeing that animal butchering his people makes really sick.
Indeed, but i think arm resistance has exacerbated the situation for civilians

Scorpion

THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Indeed, but i think arm resistance has exacerbated the situation for civilians
Plus they are disintegrated, some are fighting each other and some pursue different agenda.