Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain cut diplomatic ties with Qatar | Page 2 | World Defense

Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

Zaslon

Reactions
677 7 0
Country
Russian Federation
I am no expert when it comes to the middle east's political realm but I will say one thing when this happen it created an arms race. since then Qatar lost relations they have been purchasing from both the west and east and are in discussion with Russia for the S-400. @Scorpion I know the Saudis are still negotiations with us for ~2 batteries of S-400, but will they be stationed near Qatar, as from what I heard Qatar is feared of a Joint UAE-Saudi invasion.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I am no expert when it comes to the middle east's political realm but I will say one thing when this happen it created an arms race. since then Qatar lost relations they have been purchasing from both the west and east and are in discussion with Russia for the S-400. @Scorpion I know the Saudis are still negotiations with us for ~2 batteries of S-400, but will they be stationed near Qatar, as from what I heard Qatar is feared of a Joint UAE-Saudi invasion.

Saudi Arabia is actually negotiating with Russia for far more than that. As far as Qatar issue goes, there won't be a military operation against Russia whatsoever. Qatar is a neighbouring country, part of the GCC and we have many many families there and here and we are all interlinked by blood. Having a political dispute doesn't mean there will be an armed conflict. Once Qatar abandons the MB and stop arming terror elements in Syria the issue will be solved.