Suggest me some Vintage Mehdi Hassan | World Defense

Suggest me some Vintage Mehdi Hassan

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Not interested in songs much... Time waste... Mostly listen to podcasts while driving but sometimes i get this need for vintage Noor Jehan, Mehdi hassan, Salim raza, akhlaq ahmed type songs...
As kid, i used to listen only 2 songs In The End and Numb, by linkin park.... But today, randomly my youtube started playing Jaan e baharan by salim raza, What a poetic masterpiece, Exceptional use of persian terminology with urdu. Iqbal type. I also listened to Mujhe tum nazar se gira to rahe ho by mehdi , so soothing. Suggest me more, i might check them when not busy

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Not interested in songs much... Time waste... Mostly listen to podcasts while driving but sometimes i get this need for vintage Noor Jehan, Mehdi hassan, Salim raza, akhlaq ahmed type songs...
As kid, i used to listen only 2 songs In The End and Numb, by linkin park.... But today, randomly my youtube started playing Jaan e baharan by salim raza, What a poetic masterpiece, Exceptional use of persian terminology with urdu. Iqbal type. I also listened to Mujhe tum nazar se gira to rahe ho by mehdi , so soothing. Suggest me more, i might check them when not busy
Shikwa and Jawab e Shikwa - hopefully you know by who :)

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Shikwa and Jawab e Shikwa - hopefully you know by who :)
The one from Coke Studio, i have listened, too loud for my ears, excess use of instruments. I like to have a peaceful environment to keep high and sharp focus around me. It's good tho. But Sabri one is better, peaceful

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
The one from Coke Studio, i have listened, too loud for my ears, excess use of instruments. I like to have a peaceful environment to keep high and sharp focus around me. It's good tho. But Sabri one is better, peaceful

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Not that I recall.
Least people in the world have interest in these type of musics. No lyrics, but the music is so epic strong, that words may not be enough to describe them provided that the listener is good at imaginations. You might have actually heard their musics in random videos, Basically opera type of setup, 200-300 people ringing/playing instruments together.

Two Steps From Hell - Protectors Of Earth

Two Steps From Hell - Immortal

Two Steps From Hell - Archangel

Two Steps From Hell - Heart Of Courage

Two Steps From Hell - Strength Of A Thousand Men

People widely use these (the music links i have shared are some of their most famous and hit one's) musics as background musics when making defence related youtube videos such as Comparison, War simulation etc. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed. I know some friends in uniform who love reading books and listening to these as well.