Suicide bombers attack church in Pakistan's Quetta before Christmas, killing nine | Page 2 | World Defense

Suicide bombers attack church in Pakistan's Quetta before Christmas, killing nine

Nilgiri

BANNED
Reactions
224 22 0
Country
India
From what I heard it could have been much much worse if they got inside.

Thankfully they didn't and thank god for those that ensured it so. RIP to the innocent lives that were lost.

Hope Pakistan forces catch and deal with the 2 attackers that fled.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
From what I heard it could have been much much worse if they got inside.

Thankfully they didn't and thank god for those that ensured it so. RIP to the innocent lives that were lost.

Hope Pakistan forces catch and deal with the 2 attackers that fled.

Pakistan need to rethink its strategy in battling terrorism. There has to be new security measures and new laws come to existence from education to security all that has to be reconsider. I must admit that Pakistan has done tremendously cracking on terrorists but more is needed.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan need to rethink its strategy in battling terrorism. There has to be new security measures and new laws come to existence from education to security all that has to be reconsider. I must admit that Pakistan has done tremendously cracking on terrorists but more is needed.

There is a strong need for a counter narrative and its promotion to educate and make aware the common people, currently I don't see that happening, in our worst time when we were daily hit by suicide bombers and terror attacks, the maximum we did was get fatwas.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan need to redesign structure of its security check posts.
This is where I personally see a lapse.
It hurts to see that state failed to do some brain storming in this direction.
Job of security guard in Pakistan is that of a human shield against terror attacks.... this is wrong by all means and standards.