Sweden hit by third mosque arson attack in a week | Page 2 | World Defense

Sweden hit by third mosque arson attack in a week

Stims

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Do you think that a police could really uncover this? Isn't this a kind of international plot from terrorists against Sweden? Well, if this is just a local attack, there's no much to worry. I mean there's is to worry, but not that much like once an international terrorist attack, other countries should also be prepared from uncertain imminent attacks. Because you really can't say, you only can predict, but prediction is never certain.

I don't think it's a group specifically targetting Sweden, i think it's just a group of maniacs that happen to be in Sweden.

Charity

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
This hatred is going to keep spreading because of the Islamic attacks on various groups of people. While most of these attacks are carried out by the extremist, it is hard to discount the entire religion for some people as being responsible for the acts or even supporting them.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
You can arrest one or a few Neo-Nazis but the hatred against Muslims is beginning to spread. The recent attack in Paris feeds the fears of people that Muslims are dangerous. And even those [Swedes] who didn't agree with the sentiments of Neo-Nazis will tacitly endorse whatever action they take to "deal" with their 'enemies.' There are many ongoing wars. Does all this rabid racism mean Europe will soon start turning away refugees from the Middle East?

Onionman

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
The mood has clearly changed across Europe. The liberal sensibilities in Scandinavia can't be assumed any more and the political climate of more right wing parties gaining traction is really a reflection of the public mood. It's just sad that this is the direction we're heading in.