The Arab Gulf and the U.S. Strategic Partnership in Ballistic Missile Defense | World Defense

The Arab Gulf and the U.S. Strategic Partnership in Ballistic Missile Defense

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Not bad ,they have good background .
But I've some notes:
  • Sejil missile is active in service and they're 3 variants Sejil-1,Sejil-2 and Sejil-3 .(Sejil-3 under development )
  • Safir missile also operational .The Iranians claims that they launched a satellite using it .
In Iran case, we don't need the toys such anti-missile defense systems or defensive platforms .This is no more waste of money ,time and effort.To face the threat of the missiles we have to start our own missiles program. To stop their missile you've to be already have a missiles in order to achieve the deterrence .Otherwise, we will be like a goalkeeper ! they launch their missiles and our job is to repel the missiles and I wonder how long we will stand.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Not bad ,they have good background .
But I've some notes:
  • Sejil missile is active in service and they're 3 variants Sejil-1,Sejil-2 and Sejil-3 .(Sejil-3 under development )
  • Safir missile also operational .The Iranians claims that they launched a satellite using it .
In Iran case, we don't need the toys such anti-missile defense systems or defensive platforms .This is no more waste of money ,time and effort.To face the threat of the missiles we have to start our own missiles program. To stop their missile you've to be already have a missiles in order to achieve the deterrence .Otherwise, we will be like a goalkeeper ! they launch their missiles and our job is to repel the missiles and I wonder how long we will stand.
Why not buy the S-400/500 or even THAAD?

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
I rule out the S-400/500 because we have currently some disagreements with Russia, but I think the THAAD is one of the choices .
You have the money and the US would be happy to provide,you should go for it.