The Turkish Trap: How Erdogan Made New Enemies and Enraged the Arab Community | Page 3 | World Defense

The Turkish Trap: How Erdogan Made New Enemies and Enraged the Arab Community

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Obviously every nation have right to secure their borders. What exactly are you trying to tell? You seem like wanted to say more but are hesitant to express your self on this forum!

Don't wanna get banned from here to hahaha

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Don't wanna get banned from here to hahaha

Do not worry this place is very civil and different views are accepted. Webmaster is tolerant of different views and will only crackdown on trolls or people flaming like on that place you were banned from. None of us want it to become like that place where people promoting too much hatred and negativity.

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Do not worry this place is very civil and different views are accepted. Webmaster is tolerant of different views and will only crackdown on trolls or people flaming like on that place you were banned from. None of us want it to become like that place where people promoting too much hatred and negativity.

I am not against Trolling , On a International forum it is bound to have some sort of negativity , but it is wrong when Moderation teams takes sides of one Particular Sect while ignoring the rest .
@TomCat can find out from WebMaster why some Mods like Eagle , Agnostic , Irfan and Dubious were given those Moderation title when they holds a clear bias ?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I am not against Trolling , On a International forum it is bound to have some sort of negativity , but it is wrong when Moderation teams takes sides of one Particular Sect while ignoring the rest .
@TomCat can find out from WebMaster why some Mods like Eagle , Agnostic , Irfan and Dubious were given those Moderation title when they holds a clear bias ?

You are underestimating axis of evil, they got to do what they got to do... i.e. to look after the grand agenda which is destabilization of mideast, hence they will moderate accordingly!
Infect they are behaving far better ever since General Rahil Sharif became Army chief, other wise earlier, that forum had only one purpose, i.e. to spread lies about Saudi Arabia and UAE.... all mods and TT have, as well renamed them selves ever since.
Now ever since Imran Khan took over, they are again raising heads and relieving their pressure.

Last edited:

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
You are underestimating axis of evil, they got to do what they got to do... i.e. to look after the grand agenda which is destabilization of mideast, hence they will moderate accordingly!
Infect they are behaving far better ever since General Rahil Sharif became Army chief, other wise earlier, that forum had only one purpose, i.e. to spread lies about Saudi Arabia and UAE.... all mods and TT have, as well renamed them selves ever since.
Now ever since Imran Khan took over, they are again raising heads and relieving their pressure.

If you are same BATMAN from PDF, than you must know that I always was Sectarianism Neutral, I criticize Sunni's and countries who are majority Sunni like KSA , UAE , Qatar a lot , and some of my criticism was brutal but when i criticize Shia' Terrorism , that too within my own Country cause i am a Nationalist , i don't care what other's do but if anyone hurt Pakistan or Pakistani's either they are Shia or Sunni or Ahmadi or Agha Khani I will call them out, sometimes softly but sometimes harshly .