Trump announces US withdrawal from Iran nuclear deal, reimposes santions

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
519 4
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Yes among the illiterates few only.
Your mistake is thinking they are few, they are majority. Me, you and others are educated and well informed people. In Middle East that is not the case yet. Many people are stirred by emotion and propaganda works and is employed by all parties in the region. Saudi led Arab camp should employ symbolic efforts such as simple words and endorsement of Palestinian cause. They don't need to solve the conflict or put any money into anything. Once they do that, Iran can't claim it is supporting Shia parties in certain nations as a struggle against Israel or Israeli allied nations. It will be forced to state its genuine ambitions which are unpopular and not help their cause.

Scorpion

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,110 25
Country
Saudi Arabia
Your mistake is thinking they are few, they are majority. Me, you and others are educated and well informed people. In Middle East that is not the case yet. Many people are stirred by emotion and propaganda works and is employed by all parties in the region. Saudi led Arab camp should employ symbolic efforts such as simple words and endorsement of Palestinian cause. They don't need to solve the conflict or put any money into anything. Once they do that, Iran can't claim it is supporting Shia parties in certain nations as a struggle against Israel or Israeli allied nations. It will be forced to state its genuine ambitions which are unpopular and not help their cause.
Saudi Arabis since its establishment doesn't employ empty rhetoric rather work within diplomatic channels and protocols.
1- Inside the UN
2- Inside the Arab league
3- within its own Council of Ministers
4- GCC
5- International forums
6- International organization
7- State to State

Saudi Arabia and rest of the Arab world work collaboratively in all international gathering, issuing statements, providing supports and what not. Its plain and simple, Israel has to stop violating international laws and the conventions it signed, go back to 67 boundaries agreement and stop the illegal settlements. Palestine on the other hand has to listen to its Arab brethren, stop the political dispute and form an inclusive government. It was Saudi Arabia that pushed for Palestine to granted a permanent observer State status at the United Nations and that is the mighty of what is called political lobbying not the empty childish rhetoric of Iran.

Saudi Arabia needs to educate the illiterates how diplomacy leads to positive results not the empty talk that leads to more destruction. Saudi Arabia always bring up Palestine case for those who actually willing to listen. We really don't need to keep parroting over and over again. Saudi Arabia stance is clyster clear "“the Palestinian issue is still our issue and will be so until the Palestinian people gain all their legitimate rights, foremost of which is the establishment of an independent state with East Jerusalem (Al-Quds) as its capital". Saudi Arabia has been working along that line for ages. Maybe we need to launch a media campaign inside Palestine to deliver those words more coherently and pushed them down the throat of every Palestinian.

Iran has not built a single house, hospital, school nor provide any support except hurting the Palestinians letting them fighting each other, siding with Hamas against the rest. The bottom line the Palestinians must understand is that violence has been proven to play harmful role rather a vital one and that the case wont be solved if they decided to keep going this way. It has been over 65 years now so enough is enough my friend. They should all set down and have this sorted out where let's say Fateh represent the political wing and Hamas take control of the armed wing or any other way they want to do it.

A123

Reactions
157 2
Country
Malaysia
Maersk draws first blood on Iran sanctions:

BREAKING: Maersk, the world's largest container shipping company, stops shipping to Iran in light of new US sanctions.

WebMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
1,235 11
Maersk draws first blood on Iran sanctions:

BREAKING: Maersk, the world's largest container shipping company, stops shipping to Iran in light of new US sanctions.
Trump seems to hold a good grip on the Iran deal. He is basically fulfilling he campaign promises. Lets see who is next.

yavar

Reactions
Country
Iran
No Measure against Iran to Go Unanswered: Zarif
No Measure against Iran to Go Unanswered: Zarif - Politics news - Tasnim News Agency

Hezbollah said to bypass US sanctions by entering drug trade into Europe
Hezbollah said to bypass US sanctions by entering drug trade into Europe

Iran deports 100,000 Afghan refugees due to sanctions
Iran deports 100,000 Afghan refugees due to sanctions

EU countries specifically France and Geremy England after 90 days period will face conceconcess and the effect will start kicking in after year time and European public will feel it

there will be consequences the days of runing round Loose has ended

Last edited:

Persian Gulf

Reactions
66 1
Country
Iran
EU countries specifically France and Germany England after 90 days period will face conceconcess and the effect will start kicking in after year time and European public will feel it

there will be conceconcess the days of runing round Loose has ended
I think you mean consequences dadash

This is good news, EU must decide if it wants to be independent or puppet of US. They have played games with Iran re: INSTEX etc for long enough. After they tried to stop Trump violating JCPOA and got humiliated now they try to tell Iran that we should negotiate again! These guys are hilarious

WebMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
1,235 11
I think you mean consequences dadash

This is good news, EU must decide if it wants to be independent or puppet of US. They have played games with Iran re: INSTEX etc for long enough. After they tried to stop Trump violating JCPOA and got humiliated now they try to tell Iran that we should negotiate again! These guys are hilarious
But the EU will get severely punished by Trump if they in any way defy US policy against Iran do not you think?

Persian Gulf

Reactions
66 1
Country
Iran
But the EU will get severely punished by Trump if they in any way defy US policy against Iran do not you think?
The problem is that they are currently pleasing nobody and angering everyone. They already have said they support JCPOA and will try to maintain it despite US opposition and violation, this has angered the US. But their steps in trying to maintain the JCPOA have been minimal and almost non-existent, angering Iran!

There is growing awareness among EU leaders (such as Heiko Maas, Bruno Le Maire, Moghereini etc) that they must build the architecture to circumvent illegal US extraterritorial sanctions. The EU has always regarded such sanctions as illegal dating back to the Helms-Burton and D'Amato Acts of 1996 that imposed extraterritorial sanctions against Cuba. Without doing this they cannot have an independent foreign policy.

The EU needs an independent foreign policy. The EU will be much more affected by a conflict in Iran than the US will, due to geographical location. Millions of refugees will flood into the EU. Iran also invests millions and loses dozens of soldiers fighting the drug trade from Afghanistan into the EU every year. The EU also doesn't share the same hostility to Iran that the US government has (no EU hostage crisis for example) and could benefit a lot from investment in Iran.

The EU and the US have broad economic parity (in terms of GDP), but it is because the USD dominates as the world's reserve currency that the US can weaponise this leverage in the form of coercive extraterritorial sanctions.

I think the EU has to make some difficult decisions now to build the architecture for an independent and strong European entity of the future (they are producing new documents with official goals and values every month - but this is the only way they can achieve these goals), such as by completing the INSTEX SPV (extending it gradually to oil trade then ALL trade and allowing third parties to use it too) and by completing vital eurozone reforms to promote the role of the Euro in international trade etc.

yavar

Reactions
Country
Iran
i think memebers misunderstood.
what IRI Iran meant was, the reverse immigration to Afghanistan will harden the Afghan public will be able to come to Iran no problem, but they can NOT go back ,
what they mean is the Afghan refugee campes which are built in khorasan province in eastern border will be dismantold totally and the new camps i will open in western border in Azarbijan province,

so the Ghani gavorment has got nothing to worry about

Turkish official already face massive problem but it will be increased by 3 to four fold

in 2017
Turkey Deputy Prime Minister Veysi Kaynak 3 million new immigration wave from Iran "We worry that the Iranian state is ignoring their migration toward Turkey,"
3 million new migrants could come to Turkey from Iran, Deputy PM Kaynak says

+ the operation in Idlib syria will make new waves of refugees to Turkey so ............

++++

soon Tons i mean massive tons drugs will hit western Europe i mean the street + cheap

as I said before there will be consequences for EU the days of runing round Loose has ended

Last edited:

Persian Gulf

Reactions
66 1
Country
Iran
as I said before there will be consequences for EU the days of running round loose has ended
I think these are "nuclear" options so to speak, they should not be used easily. It will fully turn Europe (and Turkey) against us, but of course when Europe is 'for us' and still supports sanctions indirectly and does not keep its obligations then what is the difference...

We also have the option of a promised "strategic leap" to upset the Europeans if they continue to not perform their obligations under JPCOA/UNSCR 2231 :)

yavar

Reactions
Country
Iran
U.S Trump visit to Japan And Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Japan : No regime change, current Iranian leaders, Prime Minister of Japan next visit to Iran

yavar

Reactions
Country
Iran
Iran The decisive response leader Ayatollah Khamenei to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe: I don't consider Trump worth sending a message to, we won't negotiate with U.S.