Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
PPL flights and course are passed. Now CPL is in process. Next summer I will proceed Instrument Rating and frozen ATPL.
InShaAllah

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
for now I fly training planes such as Tecnam P92-JS (mostly) and Piper PA-28.

Are you doing that in Iran or somewhere else. I have heard the Philippines have extensive pilot program where you can obtain that very fast. You are almost done anyway. You have gotten your PPL, ATPL so next will be CPL. How many hours of flying does it require?

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Hey guys, my name is Nima and proudly I'm from Iran.

And my field of interest is aviation as I'm a commercial pilot student.

Good day!
Welcome to the forum pilot,so your name is Nima huh?“¡¡“

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Are you doing that in Iran or somewhere else. I have heard the Philippines have extensive pilot program where you can obtain that very fast. You are almost done anyway. You have gotten your PPL, ATPL so next will be CPL. How many hours of flying does it require?
PPL
then CPL
then ATPL or in the mil Fighter Conversion Unit

Nima

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
21 1 0
Country
Iran
Yup I'm doing it in Iran. I have heard there are some cheap but good flight academies in Philippines as well. There are some Iranians studying there. As you said I'm almost done but in case I want to apply in foreign airlines I need to build up more flight hours so Philippines and Ukraine are interesting choices. My first priority for now is IranAir anyway.

As @khafee said , to become a first officer you need to hold a CPL license as well as IR and in some airlines frozen ATPL as well so after few thousands of flight hour you can be checked to become a captain and your forzen ATPL will convert to ATPL automatically.
Welcome to the forum pilot,so your name is Nima huh?“¡¡“
Hey big bro .yes and is your name T-123456 ?

Nima

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
21 1 0
Country
Iran
Well and about flight hours its not same everywhere. For ppl it's 40 hours . For modular CPL it's 100. When I was at the middle of PPL rules changed in Iran so I had to move to CPL Integrated which requires 147 actual flight hours and 10 hours on simulator. Now I have almost 80 flight hours and Im passing them fast. Next I will proceed IR whigh requires 10 hours of actual flight and 30 hours on simulator. And forzen ATPL is a ground course.

Sorry for too much typing..