What's the most futuristic weapon there is? | Page 2 | World Defense

What's the most futuristic weapon there is?

Rainshield7

Reactions
3 1 0
Country
USA
I guess its more on laser things, or lets say a new biological weapon. Someday somehow, a biological weapon would be made by means of spreading a disease - what if they would adapt ebola on it? it would be the end of human race
Then even at that moment we would have zombies. If that were to happen then we would have to band together. The biological weapons and other technological weapons are getting more extreme.

Rainshield7

Reactions
3 1 0
Country
USA
A little of uncle Google might help.

Description: The Russian Richag-AV is a groundbreaking radar and sonar jamming system developed by KRET and designed for integration on rotary-wing aircraft, ships and other military platforms such as airplanes and ground vehicles. This new system is the successor of the Smalta jamming system developed in the 1970s with an effective range of 100 kilometers. The Richag-AV is able to jam advanced sensor systems from distances of several hundred kilometers away. The jamming capabilities also may include other detection systems with the aim of defending aircraft, helicopter, drones, ground and naval forces. The system utilizes multi-beam antenna arrays with�DRFM (Digital Radio Frequency Memory) technology jamming any radiofrequency based weapon system. Richag-AV can be employed to carry out radar-based intelligence gathering finding foreign sources of electromagnetic radiation. An onboard database allows to quickly determine the type of targeted radar finding the most effective way of jamming. According to KRET the Richag-AV has no equivalent in the world. KRET delivered the first batch of three Mi-8MTPR1 helicopter-mounted Richag-AV to the Russian Armed Forces on March 4, 2015. The Russian Armed Forces will take delivery of 18 Mi-8MTPR1 systems by October 2016.

Richag-AV
October 2016 spells trouble for the outside world. If Russia is already thinking ahead on the weapon then we are screwed. USA better get to work on a counter weapon if they are to stand a chance.

Pinoy Jade

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Philippines
Then even at that moment we would have zombies. If that were to happen then we would have to band together. The biological weapons and other technological weapons are getting more extreme.
Exactly, then the season 6 of The Walking Dead would be continued in real life wherein we will act as the ZOmbies :D just kidding.

Biological weapons are indeed dangerous, way back to the world war 2, there was a disease used back then as biological weapon. i just forgot the name

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
It is something that I know for sure the military probably has in their arsenal and do not want the world to know. I cannot think of the name either. I know the military was supposed to be working on some sort of invisibility type of work. I cannot recall if this is true or not.
Are you familiar with the 'homosexuality inducing' technology they tried to develop during the Iraq war? They actually believed that this type of technology was possible, the idea was to make enemy combatants homosexuals. How or why this would work is still a mystery to me.

jeremy2

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Kenya
Oh snap! That is a major shift in the world of modern warfare. A device that can be mounted on a helicopter and disable any vehicle sounds like a nightmare for the US if World War 3 were to happen.
That spells doom for the US if they were to be involved in war with Russia. The only saving grace is if the US has a device to counter what the Russians have.

Rainshield7

Reactions
3 1 0
Country
USA
Are you familiar with the 'homosexuality inducing' technology they tried to develop during the Iraq war? They actually believed that this type of technology was possible, the idea was to make enemy combatants homosexuals. How or why this would work is still a mystery to me.
Yes I am familiar with what the US were trying to use against the Iraqi insurgents which it was supposed to be some sort of love bomb. Instead of killing the enemy it was supposed to force the enemy to make love with one another. I thought that was rather disturbing to use on a civilization to win a war.

Rainshield7

Reactions
3 1 0
Country
USA
Exactly, then the season 6 of The Walking Dead would be continued in real life wherein we will act as the ZOmbies :D just kidding.

Biological weapons are indeed dangerous, way back to the world war 2, there was a disease used back then as biological weapon. i just forgot the name
I know what you are saying about there was some sort of disease weapon being tested in WW2 by the Nazis. It goes to show that even back in those times there were dangerous biological weapons being used. The innocent civilians are the ones who suffer from these cruel attacks.

Pinoy Jade

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Philippines
I know what you are saying about there was some sort of disease weapon being tested in WW2 by the Nazis. It goes to show that even back in those times there were dangerous biological weapons being used. The innocent civilians are the ones who suffer from these cruel attacks.
i have watched a documentary about that illness, from Nazis? i guess germans are pretty witty those times. And if the ebola can be made or adapted to it , i guess it would pretty much be worse especially that the knowledge about those things is alive and tech nowadays are advanced

Rainshield7

Reactions
3 1 0
Country
USA
i have watched a documentary about that illness, from Nazis? i guess germans are pretty witty those times. And if the ebola can be made or adapted to it , i guess it would pretty much be worse especially that the knowledge about those things is alive and tech nowadays are advanced
Tech is far more advance these days. You have to be more careful with the way how people are going about with weapons just do not know when these biological weapons.

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I am familiar with what the US were trying to use against the Iraqi insurgents which it was supposed to be some sort of love bomb. Instead of killing the enemy it was supposed to force the enemy to make love with one another. I thought that was rather disturbing to use on a civilization to win a war.
I'm not sure how it would have worked.... This type of technology seems impossible. I don't think it would have been a disturbing way to end a war, just a little bizarre really.

Rainshield7

Reactions
3 1 0
Country
USA
I'm not sure how it would have worked.... This type of technology seems impossible. I don't think it would have been a disturbing way to end a war, just a little bizarre really.
Could be used as a distraction to catch the enemy off guard. Or the love bomb could be used to lower the enemies moral.

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Could be used as a distraction to catch the enemy off guard. Or the love bomb could be used to lower the enemies moral.
Ah that makes sense. In Islam homosexuality is a crime I think, I'm assuming they would have deployed this weapon to cause conflict among the enemy forces. What I don't understand is why they invested money in this type of technological research, it seems impossible.