Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOptical

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not going to say where exactly, but I'm in a medium town in the south-west of England. I feel relatively save here, although the amount of assaults and drug related crimes is rising, which it worrying. And the growing number of suicides is scaring me. As far as terrorism goes, I don't think that we are in any danger aha

Kai

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Jordan
I live in Jordan, the King of Jordan once described the country aptly as being between Iraq and hard place. It is one of safest countries in the region but that, unfortunately, is not saying much. There are conflicts all around us and we usually end up with all the refugees. Most of the people in the country today are Palestinian, Iraqi and Syrian refugees.

Since Jordan has been heavily investing in tourism for the past decade, the security presence has been amplified. Especially after the 2005 terrorist attack that targeted a Jordanian Wedding reception. I'd say Jordan today is pretty safe, despite the revolutionary fervor that swept the region, we have been relatively unaffected.

Lisa Davis

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
I live in Midwestern America, Ohio more specifically. We do feel extremely safe here in terms of national defense and terrorism. First of all, a terrorist attack is most likely going to be coastal and somewhere of great importance (like the WTC or Washington, D.C.). However, economically, the Midwest has suffered greatly and crime is up tremendously. We are also seeing a lot of violent crimes and sex trafficking in the area. It is certainly a degradation of morality that the Midwest has always been known for in the past.

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
No matter where we live, I think safety concerns are growing for everyone. The recent attacks, indeed all of the attacks throughout the years have proved that it doesn't matter how well prepared a country is for an attack, and even though they might successfully stop many, sooner or later one will always get through.

TungstenCube

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
My neighborhood is very safe, as I live in a trendy neighborhood of a metropolitan area. That being said, it's next door to a seedier area, and you can notice the difference immediately as you pass down the street. I don't own a gun, but that's because the police department is often circling to prevent any crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.