With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations | World Defense

With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations

AbeLincoln

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Australia
In case you missed this. We need an open mind and discernment to be able to judge for ourselves for the safety of every nation and its people and values. Have you read and seen about Germany's rape spree on New Years? Warning: Most of the video is graphic. But that's reality.

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
In case you missed this. We need an open mind and discernment to be able to judge for ourselves for the safety of every nation and its people and values. Have you read and seen about Germany's rape spree on New Years? Warning: Most of the video is graphic. But that's reality.

Where are the women and children ? What i see is only cowards fleeing.

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA

Thank you so much for posting this! I saw this on /pol/ during it's conception and all the other previous videos, and they're very well edited. They really do show how much trouble the Refugee crisis is, and I really hope that someone steps up with the guts to do something about it. Muslim culture just isn't compatible with Western culture.

silentwarfare

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
USA
Where are the women and children ? What i see is only cowards fleeing.

Apparently the women and children stayed to fight and die, while these so-called men came to subvert other people's nations and attack and rape their women. It isn't immigration, it's an invasion, and it needs to be stopped by any means necessary. I've shared this same video on my timeline on facebook a few months ago and even with all the fluoride in the water, chemtrails in the air, and media on TV, it's still shocking that so few get it or seem to care until they come face to face with it. And it is coming. Sooner each day, and for more than just a few countries and nations.

remnant

Reactions
8 1 0
Country
Kenya
This is a worrisome episode but there is a risk of being overly paranoid here. When it comes to mass psychology, individuals lose their private identity and can perform grotesque stunts. The risk of xenophobia arising from such actions is high. I am not trying to impugne diminished responsibility on the part of the unruly jerks but looking at the wider picture this could as well be homegrown. The crux of the matter is that the culprits might be hard to identify. The refugee crisis will come with it a fair baggage of social misfits but should not crowd the larger picture that the great majority of refugees are desperate law abiding citizens.

Zepplin

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Terrible things were done by a minority of imagrants but we can't paint them all with the same brush.
Majority are trying to make sure their families survive, like any of us would do.

That video has obviously been made in a bias way, anyone can make a video with bits editted together to make their point, the media do it all the time.

We just have to remember before we turn to blind hatred: There are 10s of thousands of people no different from me and you who need help and it is not their fault they've ended up in the state they find themselves.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
I have seen that news item in the papers but I just scanned and didn't read the details. What I gathered was the rape committed by the migrants which, to me, is outrageous. It's not that I don't believe that news item but there might be a sort of prejudice against those foreigners. Maybe it is a way of the media to point out that taking in migrants is not good for the country. Just my thoughts, I'm not siding with anyone on this issue.

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
Terrible things were done by a minority of imagrants but we can't paint them all with the same brush.
Majority are trying to make sure their families survive, like any of us would do.

That video has obviously been made in a bias way, anyone can make a video with bits editted together to make their point, the media do it all the time.

We just have to remember before we turn to blind hatred: There are 10s of thousands of people no different from me and you who need help and it is not their fault they've ended up in the state they find themselves.

You may be right, and there are many that are genuinely fleeing countries such as Syria, but why are the majority of these so called refugees, men in their 20's and 30's like the ones that committed this crime?

Where are all the wives, women and children fighting at the borders trying to rip the fences down? Why are all the immigrants at Calais who are trying to ambush truckdrivers and force entry into the UK young males that if they do manage to get in, don't seek asylum, they disappear into the system under a false name and get protected by the local Muslim clerics.

Nobody is saying that all the people wanting asylum are bad, but how do we know who is, and who isn't? We can either let them all in, and look what's happening, or the other alternative is that we shut the borders and let none in. What's for the best? I know which one I'd choose after recent events anyway...

Zepplin

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
You may be right, and there are many that are genuinely fleeing countries such as Syria, but why are the majority of these so called refugees, men in their 20's and 30's like the ones that committed this crime?

Where are all the wives, women and children fighting at the borders trying to rip the fences down? Why are all the immigrants at Calais who are trying to ambush truckdrivers and force entry into the UK young males that if they do manage to get in, don't seek asylum, they disappear into the system under a false name and get protected by the local Muslim clerics.

Nobody is saying that all the people wanting asylum are bad, but how do we know who is, and who isn't? We can either let them all in, and look what's happening, or the other alternative is that we shut the borders and let none in. What's for the best? I know which one I'd choose after recent events anyway...

I think the majority are younger males as:
  • The journey is dangerous
  • They want to establish something for their families to come over for
Not all the immigrants are attacking tuck drivers or trying to pull down the fence - the media is making this sensational for a good story to be able to sell papers and make money.

OK, this is another media outlet but they've tried to summaries some of the scaremongering: 10 truths about Europe’s migrant crisis | UK news | The Guardian

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
But if they are just wanting to establish something for their families, then they can't be classed as refugees but asylum seekers or migrants.

People seek asylum because they aren't safe in their own countries, they can't just decide to move because they want to make more money or have a better life. Well, they can, but they need to be dealt with differently.

vash

Reactions
27 1 0
Country
USA
Every group has its bad apples. Including your own groups. When someone in your own group (nationality, religious background, or skin color) did something terrible, I doubt any of you will ever relate that terrible person to yourself. Yes, you have nothing to do with him or her. You are two different individuals with your own thoughts. The bottom line is, you do not even know those people, and you are indeed unrelated and thus you are not responsible for what they did.

Somehow many people are quick to judge and categorize/generalize other groups. Anyone in those groups did something terrible, everyone (every single one of them... all of them) else in that group is automatically guilty by association. I'd be kind enough to call it (silly) when someone generalize people like that. You do not want to hear what I really want to say, if I use the most accurate words to describe people like you.

Anyway, it is not like the locals have 0 crime rate. It just will never make it to the headline like when some "Muslims" did this, did that.

On the other hand, I do agree that personal background should be checked more carefully when let in immigrants. When you just let in millions with minimal background check, you are letting in all kinds of people. The good, the decent, and the ugly...