Would you support the use of ground troops to fight ISIS? | Page 4 | World Defense

Would you support the use of ground troops to fight ISIS?

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
I don't have think about anything. You think your people are the only ones that the USA has plundered upon. If you are from Saudi Arabia then I assume you have feelings of being invaded and plundering of a unwanted foreign nation in your backyard. What you don't realize is that before the continent became the United States, there was a indigenous population and that too was taken over and plundered. Ask the Natives how they feel about having their lands taken away from them and they families subjected to the white man and their diseases.

There are people, cultures, and races that have almost vanished from the face of the earth, so don't even try to play the victim role. My people have suffered way longer then yours. At least you still have your country. We lost ours several hundred years ago. What you think you know, my people have gone through it several lifetimes.
I've noticed how A LOT of people forget that. I don't have enough Native American in me to amount to anything. I don't have enough of ANYTHING in me to amount to anything. But what I do have is a little bit of knowledge about our country's history. The different tribes have been trying so hard to be heard. Congress was trying to steal the Sioux and Apache land AGAIN to make money off of it. If I remember correctly they were going to use Sioux territory for the Keystone pipeline and sell the copper rich battlefield (where so many Apache died) to Australians (I believe). It wouldn't surprise me if you hadn't heard. It has had next to no media coverage. Apparently, no one cares that we are trying to repeat a travesty all over again that should have seen the same end as Roanoke to begin with.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
i didnt go through the comments. but my answer simply is...

if you want to end ISIS then the US, iran, russia and isreal must change their policy in the ME.
if they change i grantee you the ME will live in peace. thats my simple answer.
it could be done if there is a political will. if there is good intentions.
but no such thing as good intentions in politics. so they have to simply start changing their policy so the world can live in peace.
the ME is destroyed by those 4 countries and specially US and iran

if they dont change dont expect anything to change.
our hope in the ME that american ppl can pressure their government to have a positive role in the ME.

of course the definition of US positive role in the ME is complicated. but im just telling you the general idea.

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
i didnt go through the comments. but my answer simply is...

if you want to end ISIS then the US, iran, russia and isreal must change their policy in the ME.
if they change i grantee you the ME will live in peace. thats my simple answer.
it could be done if there is a political will. if there is good intentions.
but no such thing as good intentions in politics. so they have to simply start changing their policy so the world can live in peace.
the ME is destroyed by those 4 countries and specially US and iran

if they dont change dont expect anything to change.
our hope in the ME that american ppl can pressure their government to have a positive role in the ME.

of course the definition of US positive role in the ME is complicated. but im just telling you the general idea.
America's policy is to not negotiate with terrorists. If it kills every last one of us little peons, than so be it. I can't speak on any other country, but here in the good ol US of A, what the people are pressuring the government to do doesn't matter... 'Not a tall'. Unless you put $10,000,000 in the politician's pockets you don't have a voice or an opinion.