Arms sales pose no threat to global stability: China | Page 2 | World Defense

Arms sales pose no threat to global stability: China

cyberpinoy

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Philippines
I heard differently from one of my students who actually buy products from China to sell. He related one incident at a factory in China. He took along a sample of what he was looking for. The factory manager asked him what price range he was thinking of buying. Puzzled, he asked to see samples of different price ranges. So he was shown a few samples. He said every single one looked exactly the same and weighed the same. The only difference was the price. The cheapest one was less than half the price of the most expensive one. So he asked how that happened. The factory manager told him that it was a question of raw materials and quality control. Naturally he ordered the cheapest one. He told me that this was generally what happened. Importers of Chinese products bought the cheapest ones. It's not that China does not have better quality products. They do. But the importers are taking the lower quality cheaper ones, so the buyers get the impression that Chinese products are shoddy.
Ahh I see , and was your student Chinese living in china buying in china or was he ordering products for his international company that would be importing the products from the Chinese company? the best thing he could have done is bought all the examples on the spot, then taken those home and compared those to the actual product they sell him. comparing a product they provide you to choose from as an example deep down proves nothing more than they have a few different ways they are producing something. And altho I respect his ability to try and show the ethical business practices of the Chinese I see first hand how unethical they are. 2 times last year in 2 different cities a Chinese owned business literally locked his female Filipina workers in his warehouses overnight, the businesses caught on fire and killed the girls and instead of accepting responsibility for his unethical business practices and violation of labor laws, one of them caught a flight while the building was still burning to evade punishment, the other one had the chinese government make sure he got out of the country safely with a promise to punish him. within days there was a new chinese "owner" rebuilding the same warehouse and factory and running the business as usual.

There is nothing ethical about the chinese, when they hack a governments computers and get caught that government will make a formal complaint against them, where then the chinese turn the situation around and blame that country for the same violation. they are not even original enough to come up with something else but to prolong a situation and punishment they will say "oh you did it to us so we did it to you" in all cases their accusations are never proven.

Their manufacturing businesses are not any different, and what is sold to people in China are of better quality. Heres the thing about your post sir. if in fact all products were made the same and the difference ion the price was because of the market value of the products used at certain times, then why are so many of thier products that are exported of low quality..If thats the case then it would not matter which product a company bought as they all have the same products inside right, so the cheaper priced products should be absolutely no different than the expensive ones.

Heres is a perfect additon to your portfolio of examples. A few months ago i had sitting in front of me 35 Bitcoin Dragon Miners manufactured in china imported to me in the Philippines, all paid the same price at the same time, yet none of them are exactly alike, literally they were like 35 little snowflakes sitting in front of me. ( because they say no 2 snowflakes are ever alike) The fans are all different the leds are different, even the power sources for the miners are different. some of them break frequently some of them dont. there are scratches on the cases when they arrive as if they have been previously used. Now sitting behind me were 35 more Dragon miners I ordered thru a friend who lives in china who shipped them to me, How ironic they are all exactly alike, all very powerful and cooling the miners as they should, the highest 80 gold power supplies there is all the same in each one, all the connections are glued to insure they are connected and stay together and none of them have ever overheated or broken. Now I paid less for the ones I bought in china thru the site from my friend so why are they of better quality?

And if you want real proof of their ethics. Go to 产品中心 - 龙矿科技 use the chinese site, ( this is where I ordered the miners form on both instances) and check thier prices which include shipping, then use a current exchange rates and exchange the Yuan price to USD, then click on english on the top right corner of the page and compare your findings form the chinese site to the cost on the english site, and keep in mind what you order on the english site, scroll above the ones sitting in front of me were ordered thru the site in the English version, the ones sitting behind me were ordered on the site in the chinese version site thru my chinese friend living in china who then shipped them to me.

I have since sold my Chinese crap and ordered American.

In these cases about china I am not giving just a frivolous opinion, I am giving you hands on experience that has been somewhat tested by actually purchasing something or being directly involved somehow. :(

Last edited:

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
How could China afford to augment their exports with their economy slowing down? Wouldn't this move be only detrimental for the country especially for its citizens? Is this an intelligent move? Superpowers are getting so agitated in building up the name of themselves in front of those countries less powerful than they are. Their focus tend to be on the military arsenals rather than their own people. It may not be precise, but as the international news is always including about other countries, it's all about their military prowess, and no of their strategies to improve poverty and to cater the far more poor people. So instead that countries be inspired to take the moves to improve the poverty in their own countries, they strive more to also augment and improve their military weapons and prowess. Having a good army seems now to be a perfect connotation for a good country.

Dez97

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
USA
Well its cool that they finally said something about it, because everyone was really under the impressions that all the purchasing of these weapons was due to their intentions of an attack in the coming future.

Reactions
43 2 0
Country
Thailand
was your student Chinese living in china buying in china or was he ordering products for his international company that would be importing the products from the Chinese company?

My student went there personally to purchase the goods. And, the different prices reflected different qualities. They just looked the same on the outside. Inside they are not the same. I have used some China-made products. Some lasted only a few weeks. Some lasted a few years. As for whether they are ethical or not, let me tell you what another student did. His company imported directly from China. He had to station his own man in China to check on the goods before they are sealed in the containers to be shipped to him.

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I can't help but agree with China on this one. Arms sales pose no threat to global stability if they are sold following basic logic and law. But I do fear that maybe some weapons are sold for profit, regardless of the consequences.