Iran Fires Ballistic missiles on US Bases in Iraq

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
i can imagine and its good for all . isnt it sir?:p
Not simple as that,

There could be many possibilities we can derive from this.

- OUT OF 14/15 BMs, 10 were successful on their allocated targets while 4 failed mid way, could be during terminal phase but since 40KM is the distance, i believe the REV had some issues while transitioning to terminal phase

- Another possibility is simply that iran just wanted to lord over by firing 14 missiles but 10 actually meant for the work. Maybe they have a lot of rusting inventory, who knows. These missiles throughout the world are played with their feelings, no use ever and get rusted ;);)

maxpane

Reactions
476 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Not simple as that,

There could be many possibilities we can derive from this.

- OUT OF 14/15 BMs, 10 were successful on their allocated targets while 4 failed mid way, could be during terminal phase but since 40KM is the distance, i believe the REV had some issues while transitioning to terminal phase

- Another possibility is simply that iran just wanted to lord over by firing 14 missiles but 10 actually meant for the work. Maybe they have a lot of rusting inventory, who knows. These missiles throughout the world are played with their feelings, no use ever and get rusted ;);)
lol they used it and i hope none would bring destruction in the base

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
That surely is fishy...

Can you educate me in summary the relations of iran and ukraine?

Has this got something to do with putin’s visit to syria ?

Not at all. Iran is either saying I will investigate the matter alone or Iran has a hand in the crash.

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
Wreckage of Iranian missiles found 40km from target.
ENwZo4zXkAAe2Ae.jpeg

ENwZoCNWkAA5Lib.jpeg
regards

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Kuwait receives letter saying all U.S. forces to leave in three days Reuters reported citing Kuwait News Agency. No one knows where to. Back to the US or relocated to US base in Qatar.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Kuwait receives letter saying all U.S. forces to leave in three days Reuters reported citing Kuwait News Agency. No one knows where to. Back to the US or relocated to US base in Qatar.
Is this confirmed ?

Poor Iraq is going to turn a hot region again !!!

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Is this confirmed ?

Poor Iraq is going to turn a hot region again !!!

Kuwait news agency says its Twitter account has been hacked.|0| Publish false news and then blame the hacker.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
President Trump Address to the Nation

Now live

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Iranian response was weak and nothing compared to their threats. They warned the Iraqis who in turn warned the Americans beforehand.

Trump on other hand only cares about getting reelected and his speech was all about his purported foriegn policy achievements and attacking previous Obama administration. He also threw Gulf allies under the bus by saying we don't need middle eastern oil .

So now Assad will do operation in Idlib then Iran led axis will focus on Saudi Arabia as their next target. Trump will likely abandon his allies once that happens. Only if Israel is attacked will whole US govt and military get involved.

As I said before, we're gonna reach a reality where Israelis are annexing Palestine and Iranian/Iranian allies are invading Saudi Arabia. I don't take the Iranian US fued seriously as Iran uses it position itself as authority over people of region and will not actually fight with them.

They had to save face here because a top general was killed by Trump erratic decision but otherwise they're gonna touch one American soldier. Nor an Israeli soldier. They will deidicate all their efforts and funds for upcoming campaign against Saudi Arabia.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Trump on other hand only cares about getting reelected and his speech was all about his purported foriegn policy achievements and attacking previous Obama administration. He also threw Gulf allies under the bus by saying we don't need middle eastern oil

He might have been pragmatic in his speech but a stable Gulf states is indispensable to the US and to the world economy. Trump met with deputy defense minister Prince Khalid bin Salman and delivered a message from Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to president Trump and to UK defense minister Ben Wallace. I can say with certainty both did discuss Iran and how to work around the recent development.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Lots of US analysts and European analysts suggest war with Iran is not in their strategic interests. Because Iran will get weakened quickly and will try to take down others with them which leave a power vacuum that will be exploited by Sunni populist. Basically they are telling you Arabs we don't want you to recover and want you to remain under mercy of Iran/Israel.

Iran will not fight the US and never intended to. It just builds a deterrence made up ballistic/cruise missiles/ability to make nuclear weapon within 6-12 months while making proxies achieve its interests. The rest is just propaganda directed at locals about fighting Israel/US. All they are doing is spreading their idea of modern Persian empire and they're willing to be sanctioned for it.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
He might have been pragmatic in his speech but a stable Gulf states is indispensable to the US and to the world economy. Trump met with deputy defense minister Prince Khalid bin Salman and delivered a message from Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to president Trump and to UK defense minister Ben Wallace. I can say with certainty both did discuss Iran and how to work around the recent development.

I am aware of these meetings but based off Trump's speech there is no clear change in policy. He just touted off an campaign advertisement. US is not going to start attacking Iranian proxies in Iraq/Syria. It seems it will stop here. Now Assad regime with Russia/Iran will do try retrieving Idlib and afterwards they are gonna turn all their attention/efforts towards Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.

Arabs are not preparing for this or working to prevent it. The Gulf Arabs/Saudi Arabia are taking US promises seriously and are mistaken in doing so since the positions of this administration are inconsistent.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
^ getting Iran down is not in the best interest of Saudi Arabia. Let the mullah live this way for years to come. If the mullah get overthrown, a new stronger Iran will emerge. A secular Iran is going to be a pain in the ass.