06Zideb.jpg

fks64C0.jpg

42zfxO5.jpg

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
UAE, Saudi Arabia and if I'm not mistaken Jordan all operate Otokar Cobra 4x4!-!

DENO

Professional
Reactions
292 1 0
Country
Turkey
UAE, Saudi Arabia and if I'm not mistaken Jordan all operate Otokar Cobra 4x4!-!

I saw the contract made between Otokar and Saudis to purchase 200 Cobras but Jordan and UAE, I didn't know any contract or photo about it. The current foreign users of the Cobra are Azerbaijan, Algeria, Bahrain, Nigeria, Georgia, FYROM, Kosovo, Slovenia, Kazakhstan, Maldives and Bangladesh that I %100 percent sure. But the other ones, ı can't say anything :S

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
I saw the contract made between Otokar and Saudis to purchase 200 Cobras but Jordan and UAE, I didn't know any contract or photo about it. The current foreign users of the Cobra are Azerbaijan, Algeria, Bahrain, Nigeria, Georgia, FYROM, Kosovo, Slovenia, Kazakhstan, Maldives and Bangladesh that I %100 percent sure. But the other ones, ı can't say anything :S

Sorry I must having mistaken it with other wheeled system. åæ“

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Is there a photo of it in the Saudi inventory because I haven't seen any? Or is the deal yet to be finalized?

Sorry I must having mistaken it with other wheeled system. åæ“

Al-jaber UAE and FNSS Turkey joint venture, I think that what you mean?

DENO

Professional
Reactions
292 1 0
Country
Turkey
Is there a photo of it in the Saudi inventory because I haven't seen any? Or is the deal yet to be finalized?

No but I have heard the agreements and meetings but the contract is not finalized. The model that offered is fast attack vehicle variant of the Cobra

2wbuveb.jpg