“Jab Barish Ata hai To Pani Aata hai, Jab Ziada Barish aata hai to Ziada pani aata hai” | World Defense

“Jab Barish Ata hai To Pani Aata hai, Jab Ziada Barish aata hai to Ziada pani aata hai”

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Why cant people stay at home, it was sunday plus with covid ongoing my question is keh kon sa keera kaat rha hota ha logon ko keh barish mein motorcycle aur gari la kar nikal partay han

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
when there is rain there is water a quote by our famous billo rani
Lol I was just about to say that it sounds like something Bilawal would say. I wish we could have a prison like Britain once used Australia...
...and just dump all the Bilawals, Zardaris, Nawaz, Maulana Diesel, Altaf Hussein, PTM idiots, and all the rest of the cancerous ppl like these.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Who would translate please?--_=
It was a genius Pakistani politician(Bilawal son of Benazir and Zardari) who was breaking it down for the ppl of Pakistan of why such flooding occurs. Of course it has nothing to do with the utter incompetence of his political party that has been running Sindh(Pakistani province) for decades. It all has to do with "when it rains there's water...when it rains more...there's more water".

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Who would translate please?--_=
The main focal person of this video is a politician, Bilawal Bhutto, who is so westernized, he cant even speak proper Urdu, the national language. Yet he harps about issues that plauge the country, whereas the capital of the province he rules like a dictator, drowns due to corruption, when it rains, as can be seen in this video, which was shot today.

The main comment he made, for which he will be ridiculed till eternity is:
When rains come, water comes,
When heavy rains come, More water comes

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I feel so bad for the ppl...it makes my blood boil how the common man is stuck with these goons we call leaders.

@Khafee Bhai aap election laro...mera non existent vote aap ko dalay ga...wada.
Jeez thanks so much!

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
The main focal person of this video is a politician, Bilawal Bhutto, who is so westernized, he cant even speak proper Urdu, the national language. Yet he harps about issues that plauge the country, whereas the capital of the province he rules like a dictator, drowns due to corruption, when it rains, as can be seen in this video, which was shot today.

The main comment he made, for which he will be ridiculed till eternity is:
When rains come, water comes,
When heavy rains come, More water comes

I think he was translating 'when it rains it pours' but the translation in local culture miss represent the original English version. End result is not what he expected.