12 minutes max to destroy Israel-Pak commander

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1620736/6-israel-pakistans-enemy/

Is Israel Pakistan’s enemy?

Pakistan’s Israel policy historically has been driven by the position taken by the larger Muslim world against the Jewish state. But as a matter of fact proponents of that policy have now themselves embraced the change. Saudi Arabia is the prime example. It is an open secret that Saudi Arabia and Israel have been talking to each other for many years now to at least maintain some contacts if not establishing full diplomatic relations.

I doubt the credibility of the this claim but I believe the US do coordinate with both to make sure things do overlap.

Hellhound

Reactions
143 5 0
Country
Pakistan
Jericho series of ballistic missiles? Apparently their dolphin class sub has SLCM capability too. All of these systems have significant help of American, German and French engineering. Their C4I is integrated with US CENTCOM one ...on launch detection of adversaries in the region too. There will be an instant retaliation and engagement on their end with arrow BMD as well (i.e Pakistan would probably need to use every single nuke it has to saturate that..and leave none of very few for India). It won't be pretty for whoever launched against them.
not that i want pakistan to attack israel on the contrary i want good relationship with them.but just for the sake of discussion we do have 4th largest stockpile of nukes + MIRV ababeel which will make life hell for arrow. what max they could do is few of our cities.

debate aside why would we ever want that we have enough problems of our own to deal with don't want any more

Nilgiri

BANNED
Reactions
224 22 0
Country
India
not that i want pakistan to attack israel on the contrary i want good relationship with them.but just for the sake of discussion we do have 4th largest stockpile of nukes + MIRV ababeel which will make life hell for arrow. what max they could do is few of our cities.

debate aside why would we ever want that we have enough problems of our own to deal with don't want any more

The subject is not a nice one to discuss for me bro...deterrence is achieved on all sides lets conclude. Israel has Hydrogen bombs and at least 200 warheads.

Stockpiles mean only so much (given very few are on hair trigger alert), because it really depends how efficient the designs (kg/yield) are (i.e this affects the payload Kt delivery at longer ranges) and how much monitoring goes on regarding moving/operationalising them by the opponent (i.e their C4I remote sensing + intelligence capability) which will be ramped up in a tense environment.

USSR and USA had warhead levels that could wipe out the whole world several times over...not to have that capability (wipe several times over) but simply to ensure they have adequate deterrence after a worst case first strike (on silos + airbases etc) on them before sea based deterrence became much more viable in last cpl decades of cold war (which is why stockpiles then reduced helped by agreements). Much smaller countries like Israel have no luxury like that for their MAD doctrine, so they have invested much more in sensing, radars, interception and their own first strike (conventional or not) capability...and they piggy back on the USA for a lot of this (if you look at say the green pine radar development).

Honestly I don't see reason why Pakistan needs to draw attention to itself from Israel by announcing this kind of statement.

Hellhound

Reactions
143 5 0
Country
Pakistan
The subject is not a nice one to discuss for me bro...deterrence is achieved on all sides lets conclude. Israel has Hydrogen bombs and at least 200 warheads.

Stockpiles mean only so much (given very few are on hair trigger alert), because it really depends how efficient the designs (kg/yield) are (i.e this affects the payload Kt delivery at longer ranges) and how much monitoring goes on regarding moving/operationalising them by the opponent (i.e their C4I remote sensing + intelligence capability) which will be ramped up in a tense environment.

USSR and USA had warhead levels that could wipe out the whole world several times over...not to have that capability (wipe several times over) but simply to ensure they have adequate deterrence after a worst case first strike (on silos + airbases etc) on them before sea based deterrence became much more viable in last cpl decades of cold war (which is why stockpiles then reduced helped by agreements). Much smaller countries like Israel have no luxury like that for their MAD doctrine, so they have invested much more in sensing, radars, interception and their own first strike (conventional or not) capability...and they piggy back on the USA for a lot of this (if you look at say the green pine radar development).

Honestly I don't see reason why Pakistan needs to draw attention to itself from Israel by announcing this kind of statement.
yeah i agree that it was an unnecessary attempt to rattle the cage of a sleeping beast. what good are we or they are going to get out of this MAD situation

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0

Israel is being overestimated by the media that is all.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1620736/6-israel-pakistans-enemy/

Is Israel Pakistan’s enemy?

Pakistan’s Israel policy historically has been driven by the position taken by the larger Muslim world against the Jewish state. But as a matter of fact proponents of that policy have now themselves embraced the change. Saudi Arabia is the prime example. It is an open secret that Saudi Arabia and Israel have been talking to each other for many years now to at least maintain some contacts if not establishing full diplomatic relations.

Not ture at all however I don't see why should not we talk to Israel? I think everybody should to talk to everybody. We need to address the conflict and how we can solve it. Palestinian authority do talk to their Israeli counterpart why can we?