163 degrees. So glad we don't have to worry about global warming | World Defense

163 degrees. So glad we don't have to worry about global warming

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Iran city hits suffocating heat index of 163 degrees, near world record - The Washington Post

(This article, originally published Thursday evening, updated Friday morning.)

"Wherever you live or happen to travel to, never complain about the heat and humidity again.

In the city of Bandar Mahshahr (population of about 110,000 as of 2010), the air felt like a searing 163 degrees (73 Celsius) today factoring in the humidity."

Try wrapping your head around 163 degree heat index. I was upset about 105 degree "real feel" 2 days ago.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
lmao!! You made me chuckle!!

I remember some t-shirts I saw on a trip out west.

dryheat.jpeg

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
73 ْ C !!
What the hell. How people are living there ?~:-(

So the people there turned to sauce !
Glad the temp. here is not exceeding 50 ْ C . The day before yesterday it reached to 49ْ C .(*:*)

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
73 ْ C !!
What the hell. How people are living there ?~:-(

So the people there turned to sauce !
Glad the temp. here is not exceeding 50 ْ C . The day before yesterday it reached to 49ْ C .(*:*)
I looked it up. 122F is completely insane. I have to ask the same thing you asked: how are people living over there?? Where are you from, Gasoline?

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Pardon me but this extreme temperature is no joking matter to me. I have been monitoring complaints last summer about the heat. It's not really much to be alarmed because we have an air conditioner at home and in the car. What worries me is the rains that will follow. When the summer is extremely hot, the rainy season will be extremely wet, i.e. floods will inundate Metro Manila from time to time. And it has already started, the floods.

Susimi

Reactions
55 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Kinda makes me glad to be living in the UK. All we have to put up with is a week max of 25+ temperatures and one day of temperatures exceeding 30-31. The rest of the time it's grey and bland.