3 army officers found guilty of abuse of authority, involvement in illegal activities | Page 2 | World Defense

3 army officers found guilty of abuse of authority, involvement in illegal activities

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Brainwashing showing its results, roshan khayali, jamhoriyyat kay rakhwalay, liberals turned against Army.....

Just see how how our neighbours behave when it comes to their country, Army and leadership and how we Pakistanis behave, then want to know whats going wrong and why no one takes us serious in this whole world......
And the paisa paisa drooling of our people, jahan apna mufad bhalay hi mushtarika nuksan ho masses ka, wohi karte hain, waderapan, ghundagardi

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Who in this world comes out of her mother's belly as a learned person?
and whose responsibility is there to bring people out of ignorance?
Yes i heard that, hear that everyday from my close circles. So here is the thing that i say in reply.

" Human is a very complex and excellent creation of the Almighty Allah. We just dont understand ourselves and our true potential because our eyes and minds are closed and restricted. We only progress in seeing when we WANT to. No one is born learned, it's the thirst for knowledge, to stand out in the crowd, to know the reality of this world, how it functions, the good the bad, the hows and whys, the dos and donts.

This all comes by seeking company of exceptional people whether personally or online via articles/books/stories/documentaries/Real Life stories and inspirational beings. People need to close their eyes, take a calm and deep breath, sit in an isolated place, practice the art of questioning themselves on every matter/step. Once you muster that ability of self questioning, this is where your 2nd step to mental evolution begins, you start thinking out of the box, you can divide a complex situation into smaller less complex problems and then solve them, you can increase confidence in yourself. It's almost like a mitosis happened of your mind and now it is split into 2 equally capable processors. One contradicts/supports the other on the basis of KNOWLEDGE. You can literally hear 2 voices inside your head everytime giving you advices/key points.

People need to come out of tiktok/whatsapp/bachi/'send pics/nice pic'/launda/ye kaafir wo ghair muqalid/aurat march MENTALITY and hold their minds to the ground reality of the world, plan wisely, gain knowledge, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, develop a greater and broader mindset related to goals. Jitni door ki soch rakhogay utne aagay jatay rahogay.

I have witnessed some specific ethnicities from villages who call 'birth control' kaafir, dont pray, watch shameless dances and stare women, give birth to a ginormous amount of children when their pocket doesnt even support food for 2. Dont encourage them to get education rather send them out after 6 to beg people for food and come night to sleep. Millions of these kids are found on streets in karachi who belong to villages just because their parents came all the way to beg. This is the puny mindset example 'to beg' / 'worship money' rather you try to work, send kids to schools.

As a result, These kids are hardcoded since youth to beg/ not study / earn a small job and the cycle continues for generations to come with no hope. Even when their kids are provided with means to study, most run away from schools because they dont want to.

EDUCATION is the most powerful asset one can possess. If you have enough of it in multiple areas, you can outspeak everywhere even the politicians/dictators/media person. Speech wins people, it has a persuasive on human nature.

People hear things / rumours / hoaxes, they don't check the source, the narrator, rather they blindly believe, spread them further. One prime example is the nowadays very much common rona "Tabdeeli aagai" " Imran Khan ki hukoomat" "Imran khan ne sab mehnga kardia" "Ghareeb kia karega" "Tax lagadia (even though GST is implemented since 3 decades)" . This further portrays them stupid, unwanting to change. Not taking side here of any politician as i am a neutral person and see the good and bad in everyone.

People get money, rishwat earned widely, spend as if they are the only one's who have money, belittle others. On the contrary, less priviliged people have a very common habit of being extremely jealous of the one's who have money / wealth / means. They harm others, turn to decoits, robbers. Damage others property, "mauhallay wali khatoon taweez ganday mein mulawis", damage cars, show frustration on those who have something. This is sick. One must be happy for the other, Pray To Allah for himself and others Priviliged/Non priviliged, Try hard to earn, if can't then stay happy with what you are bestowed with, life is a small journey, one of the 3 journeys, you are born and you die. Stay happy, keep calm & cool, have patience, abide by local laws, Respect others.

Human psychology is a subject that needs to become a core subject from Grade 6, explain people what is psychology, how we ourselves work, how we can manipulate our mind to work differently. REALITY CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT IF YOU WILL TO.

I dont like to talk self-good but i am very much respected in close/far parts of my extended family due to me being different from the Age of 9, people consult me, question me in different situations even though i dont consider myself to be at a position to be honoured.

@Khafee @Mangus Ortus Novem Any thoughts on my large para excluding the last 2 lines

Last edited:

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Brainwashing showing its results, roshan khayali, jamhoriyyat kay rakhwalay, liberals turned against Army.....

Just see how how our neighbours behave when it comes to their country, Army and leadership and how we Pakistanis behave, then want to know whats going wrong and why no one takes us serious in this whole world......
You keep calling your civilian population jahil, illiterate brainwashed and then expect praises from them for your "literates". That's even more amazing.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes i heard that, hear that everyday from my close circles. So here is the thing that i say in reply.
" Human is a very complex and excellent creation of the Almighty Allah. We just dont understand ourselves and our true potential because our eyes and minds are closed and restricted. We only progress in seeing when we WANT to. No one is born learned, it's the thirst for knowledge, to stand out in the crowd, to know the reality of this world, how it functions, the good the bad, the hows and whys, the dos and donts. This all comes by seeking company of exceptional people whether personally or online via articles/books/stories/documentaries/Real Life stories and inspirational beings. People need to close their eyes, take a calm and deep breath, sit in an isolated place, practice the art of questioning themselves on every matter/step. Once you muster that ability of self questioning, this is where your 2nd step to mental evolution begins, you start thinking out of the box, you can divide a complex situation into smaller less complex problems and then solve them, you can increase confidence in yourself. It's almost like a mitosis happened of your mind and now it is split into 2 equally capable processors. One contradicts/supports the other on the basis of KNOWLEDGE. People need to come out of tiktok/whatsapp/bachi/'send pics/nice pic'/launda/ye kaafir wo ghair muqalid/aurat march MENTALITY and hold their minds to the ground reality of the world, plan wisely, gain knowledge, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, develop a greater and broader mindset related to goals. Jitni door ki soch rakhogay utne aagay jatay rahogay. I have witnessed some specific ethnicities from villages who call 'birth control' kaafir, dont pray, watch shameless dances and stare women, give birth to a ginormous amount of children when their pocket doesnt even support food for 2. Dont encourage them to get education rather send them out after 6 to beg people for food and come night to sleep. Millions of these kids are found on streets in karachi who belong to villages just because their parents came all the way to beg. This is the puny mindset example 'to beg' / 'worship money' rather you try to work, send kids to schools. As a result, These kids are hardcoded since youth to beg/ not study / earn a small job and the cycle continues for generations to come with no hope. Even when their kids are provided with means to study, most run away from schools because they dont want to.

EDUCATION is the most powerful asset one can possess. If you have enough of it in multiple areas, you can outspeak everywhere even the politicians/dictators/media person. Speech wins people, it has a persuasive on human nature. I dont like to talk self-good but i am very much respected in close/far parts of my extended family due to me being different from the Age of 9, people consult me, question me in different situations even though i dont consider myself to be at a position to be honoured.

@Khafee @Mangus Ortus Novem Any thoughts on my large para excluding the last 2 lines
Will read your para tomorrow, insha Allah.

Al Anqa’a

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Pakistan
You keep calling your civilian population jahil, illiterate brainwashed and then expect praises from them for your "literates". That's even more amazing.
Thank you for showing me the light. ab meri Aqal se parda hat gaya hai....Shukriya.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
" Human is a very complex and excellent creation of the Almighty Allah. We just dont understand ourselves and our true potential because our eyes and minds are closed and restricted. We only progress in seeing when we WANT to. No one is born learned, it's the thirst for knowledge, to stand out in the crowd, to know the reality of this world, how it functions, the good the bad, the hows and whys, the dos and donts.

The society and environment that you are born in, is responsible for making you a human. A healthy society building is a core responsibility of an Islamic state. You cannot leave it to an individual human, no one has the power to chose which environment he/she will get born in and how he/she would progress and unlock his/her mental capabilities. Leave a child in wild and if he / she survives, he/she will grow feral. Leave a society at mercy of narrow minded clerics/capitalists/ power hungry goons ....... and you will get a society like Pakistan ....... divided, confused, hypocritical in conduct, direction less and holding others responsible for their misery ... cause we as a whole are fed to believe in conspiracies, since early days of our childhood.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Spot on
The society and environment that you are born in, is responsible for making you a human. A healthy society building is a core responsibility of an Islamic state. You cannot leave it to an individual human, no one has the power to chose which environment he/she will get born in and how he/she would progress and unlock his/her mental capabilities. Leave a child in wild and if he / she survives, he/she will grow feral. Leave a society at mercy of narrow minded clerics/capitalists/ power hungry goons ....... and you will get a society like Pakistan ....... divided, confused, hypocritical in conduct, direction less and holding others responsible for their misery ... cause we as a whole are fed to believe in conspiracies, since early days of our childhood.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan

Hi,

There is a reason why the neighbor behaves different---.

They charge those with descent with Sedition, anti state activities, creating unrest in the state right away---.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Human is a very complex and excellent creation of the Almighty Allah. We just dont understand ourselves and our true potential because our eyes and minds are closed and restricted.
We would perfectly understand ourselves, and we have already taught about the subject by Prophet of Allah. We just have to read and apply.

You can literally hear 2 voices inside your head every time giving you advices/key points.
You may like one thing and I may like another thing. One thing is good in your mind but can be bad in mine. So what is good and what is bad?
I live in Germany. Having sex without legal marriage is perfectly okay but having two wives is illegal. Every society has its own goods and bads.
What is then actually good and what is actually bad?
The creator told us goods and bads, and his taught goods and bads are real goods and bads. How? that would be too lengthy here.

People need to come out of tiktok/whatsapp/bachi/'send pics/nice pic'/launda/ye kaafir wo ghair muqalid/aurat march MENTALITY and hold their minds to the ground reality of the world, plan wisely, gain knowledge, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, develop a greater and broader mindset related to goals. Jitni door ki soch rakhogay utne aagay jatay rahogay.

I have witnessed some specific ethnicities from villages who call 'birth control' kaafir, dont pray, watch shameless dances and stare women, give birth to a ginormous amount of children when their pocket doesnt even support food for 2. Dont encourage them to get education rather send them out after 6 to beg people for food and come night to sleep. Millions of these kids are found on streets in karachi who belong to villages just because their parents came all the way to beg. This is the puny mindset example 'to beg' / 'worship money' rather you try to work, send kids to schools.

Same, already taught to us but we don't go there. Nor our so called "literates", neither our so called "illiterates".

But my question was who is responsible for educating society?

That is your govt my friend.
How's that?

In few countries to get a driving license, you have to go to driving school, learn theory, evey sign board, road marking, right of way, etc and then you have to practice it for certain hours on the road, till it become your habit. Only after that long process your are allowed to get a driving permit.

In some other countries you can pay to authority and get a permit. Result is your traffic discipline and number of accidents.

Is there anything taught in our schools and universities? a big NO
They are just factories to make money. Result is your ill mannered population.

They took the words "kindergarten", "nursery" etc from foreigners but they never saw what they do in kindergarten?
Yes, they take little kids of 3 4 years old in kindergarten, but they don't have backbreaking school bags there. They only teach them manners there (whatever they think manners are), they try to open their minds and polish them.
And what our kindergarten factories do?

@Al Anqa’a
In short any society as a whole remains at the same level whether it's bad or good. It's not as some insist that a person in society wearing a uniform is literate and others are illiterate.
As a confirmation in Pakistan, you can ask any uniformed police officer or army officer who is holder of driving permit about some complex driving laws, and he would not answer correctly. His knowledge would be same as of any rickshaw driver.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
We would perfectly understand ourselves, and we have already taught about the subject by Prophet of Allah. We just have to read and apply.

You may like one thing and I may like another thing. One thing is good in your mind but can be bad in mine. So what is good and what is bad?
I live in Germany. Having sex without legal marriage is perfectly okay but having two wives is illegal. Every society has its own goods and bads.
What is then actually good and what is actually bad?
The creator told us goods and bads, and his taught goods and bads are real goods and bads. How? that would be too lengthy here.

Same, already taught to us but we don't go there. Nor our so called "literates", neither our so called "illiterates".

But my question was who is responsible for educating society?

That is your govt my friend.
How's that?

In few countries to get a driving license, you have to go to driving school, learn theory, evey sign board, road marking, right of way, etc and then you have to practice it for certain hours on the road, till it become your habit. Only after that long process your are allowed to get a driving permit.

In some other countries you can pay to authority and get a permit. Result is your traffic discipline and number of accidents.

Is there anything taught in our schools and universities? a big NO
They are just factories to make money. Result is your ill mannered population.

They took the words "kindergarten", "nursery" etc from foreigners but they never saw what they do in kindergarten?
Yes, they take little kids of 3 4 years old in kindergarten, but they don't have backbreaking school bags there. They only teach them manners there (whatever they think manners are), they try to open their minds and polish them.
And what our kindergarten factories do?

@Al Anqa’a
In short any society as a whole remains at the same level whether it's bad or good. It's not as some insist that a person in society wearing a uniform is literate and others are illiterate.
As a confirmation in Pakistan, you can ask any uniformed police officer or army officer who is holder of driving permit about some complex driving laws, and he would not answer correctly. His knowledge would be same as of any rickshaw driver.
You improvised my post with a bit of clarity. Agreed on all points. I could have gone to this extent as well but was already too large