@WebMaster @Falcon29 @Legend @Scorpion @Gasoline @BLACKEAGLE

0Bp6XTB.jpg

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
#Iran cheap media: #Saudi is paving the road for #ISIS terrorism from #Yemen all the way to #Paris.. #France

CTxlX7DXAAAqVt7.jpg

Forum user in French said one year ago on September 26, 2014 that an attack will take place in France November 13, 2015 targeting 'metros', trains, etc....

[ATTENTATS] Le 13 novembre sur le forum Blabla 15-18 ans - 26-09-2014 18:19:58 - jeuxvideo.com

Pretty creepy...

Paris attacks: one gunman was 'French extremist known to police' – live | World news | The Guardian

Cameron is still planning to travel to the G20 summit in Turkey tomorrow, where he plans to talk to other world leaders about how to “defeat this Islamist terrorism threat whether in Paris, Ankara, Northern Sinai, Syria or Iraq”.\

Senior figures in both Hamas and Islamic Jihad in the Palestinian territories have condemned the attacks in Paris.

Dr Bassem Naim, head of the Council of International Relations for Hamas, told AFP the group condemned “the acts of aggression and barbarity”, while Islamic Jihad condemned “a crime against innocents”.
Paris attackers 'had French, Egyptian and Syrian passports'
The French newspaper Libération reports that one of the terrorists who carried out the Bataclan shooting has been confirmed as a French extremist who was known to police.

It also reports that an Egyptian passport was found on one of the attackers the Stade de France, as well as a Syrian passport. Neither man has had their identity confirmed by officials.

The paper’s police and justice correspondent, Willy Le Devin, says police have identified the 30-year-old French national by his fingerprints, and confirmed he was known to police.

AFP are quoting police sources saying a Frenchman was one of the perpetrators of the Bataclan attack.

@WebMaster @Scorpion

This is a problem with Muslim families, sometimes their children have a hard time fitting in and want to leave. But their parents keep them against their will to 'study' and eventually go back to a country. But that makes no sense, why get a degree in West only to leave back to poor country and make small living? Their kids are showing signs of depression and unable to blend into Western lifestyle so take them to country of parents origin at least let them start a new life there. By then it's already too late though, so the kids become lost in a thought process of no return and they seek death and if they don't they are living not enjoying their lives and need psychological assistance.

There is no such thing as being 'raised to be violent', even if parents raised you having religious beliefs its up to you to believe them or not. You can't be 'brainwashed' into anything. The French kid isn't brainwashed but simply can't observe his religion and follow Western lifestyle simultaneously. Probably his parents didn't care to see how distraught he was and he ran away to Syria or decided to do something like this to escape life. You guys back home don't understand that it isn't easy to fit in unless you pretend to be something you aren't and khalif your deen. We Muslims in the West need to establish community centers, we have plenty of mosques but no community centers. We need community centers as place for social gathering for Muslims. That way Western intelligence can give us names of Muslim youth who are not happy with their lives. Hence we bring them to the community and make them do social activities in a way that will satisfy them.

I just don't understand why some Muslim parents who moved here expect their children to observe Islam and study 12 years to become doctor as if it is easy task. They don't realize you can't be social in the West without following their lifestyle. So why the hell do they keep their kids there and destroy their mental wellbeing? We Arabs have this dumb mentality where we don't let our kids follow their instincts and dreams unfortunately. Sometimes people just don't fit in here, and sometimes they don't want to be doctor. And when parent is refusing to bargain on either, the mental being will be destroyed and the kid will commit suicide or run away from life. Careless parents like that irritate me.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
#Iran cheap media: #Saudi is paving the road for #ISIS terrorism from #Yemen all the way to #Paris.. #France

CTxlX7DXAAAqVt7.jpg

Forum user in French said one year ago on September 26, 2014 that an attack will take place in France November 13, 2015 targeting 'metros', trains, etc....

[ATTENTATS] Le 13 novembre sur le forum Blabla 15-18 ans - 26-09-2014 18:19:58 - jeuxvideo.com

Pretty creepy...

Paris attacks: one gunman was 'French extremist known to police' – live | World news | The Guardian

Cameron is still planning to travel to the G20 summit in Turkey tomorrow, where he plans to talk to other world leaders about how to “defeat this Islamist terrorism threat whether in Paris, Ankara, Northern Sinai, Syria or Iraq”.\

Senior figures in both Hamas and Islamic Jihad in the Palestinian territories have condemned the attacks in Paris.

Dr Bassem Naim, head of the Council of International Relations for Hamas, told AFP the group condemned “the acts of aggression and barbarity”, while Islamic Jihad condemned “a crime against innocents”.
Paris attackers 'had French, Egyptian and Syrian passports'
The French newspaper Libération reports that one of the terrorists who carried out the Bataclan shooting has been confirmed as a French extremist who was known to police.

It also reports that an Egyptian passport was found on one of the attackers the Stade de France, as well as a Syrian passport. Neither man has had their identity confirmed by officials.

The paper’s police and justice correspondent, Willy Le Devin, says police have identified the 30-year-old French national by his fingerprints, and confirmed he was known to police.

AFP are quoting police sources saying a Frenchman was one of the perpetrators of the Bataclan attack.

@WebMaster @Scorpion

This is a problem with Muslim families, sometimes their children have a hard time fitting in and want to leave. But their parents keep them against their will to 'study' and eventually go back to a country. But that makes no sense, why get a degree in West only to leave back to poor country and make small living? Their kids are showing signs of depression and unable to blend into Western lifestyle so take them to country of parents origin at least let them start a new life there. By then it's already too late though, so the kids become lost in a thought process of no return and they seek death and if they don't they are living not enjoying their lives and need psychological assistance.

There is no such thing as being 'raised to be violent', even if parents raised you having religious beliefs its up to you to believe them or not. You can't be 'brainwashed' into anything. The French kid isn't brainwashed but simply can't observe his religion and follow Western lifestyle simultaneously. Probably his parents didn't care to see how distraught he was and he ran away to Syria or decided to do something like this to escape life. You guys back home don't understand that it isn't easy to fit in unless you pretend to be something you aren't and khalif your deen. We Muslims in the West need to establish community centers, we have plenty of mosques but no community centers. We need community centers as place for social gathering for Muslims. That way Western intelligence can give us names of Muslim youth who are not happy with their lives. Hence we bring them to the community and make them do social activities in a way that will satisfy them.

I just don't understand why some Muslim parents who moved here expect their children to observe Islam and study 12 years to become doctor as if it is easy task. They don't realize you can't be social in the West without following their lifestyle. So why the hell do they keep their kids there and destroy their mental wellbeing? We Arabs have this dumb mentality where we don't let our kids follow their instincts and dreams unfortunately. Sometimes people just don't fit in here, and sometimes they don't want to be doctor. And when parent is refusing to bargain on either, the mental being will be destroyed and the kid will commit suicide or run away from life. Careless parents like that irritate me.

Iranians can go fuck themselves. They are the reason behind terrorism in the ME and Europe yet they have the audacity to lecture otheris on violence, terror and aggression.

djordjem87

Reactions
35 0 0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
It is a sad day but to be honest with you all i think they should have seen this coming to them. You know, a lot of wrong things have been done to many countries including many African ones. People tend to forget thing from the past only if thing did not happened to them. In 17th century and before the Great War France was second largest colonial force in the world. Their main targets were African countries like Cameroon, Ivory Coast, etc. You do not play nice when you have that kind of power and slavery was the tip of an iceberg. I can not approve violence in any case but we should think before we do. karma is a bitch and i think we are so close to another global war. The plot behind this is massive and in layers, we all know that much but the reality is that this world is divided in strong and weak nations. Strong press weak ones until they crack and after that nobody will be pleased with final result. We all did this and we should be ashamed for destroying everything we were given.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Surely this biggest issue of the Paris attack will bring more issues - truth or false alike. The initial claim of ISIS for the responsibility has yet to be confirmed although the news resports clearly said that ISIS followers were in jubilation about the destruction, a clear message sent to the recipient. I am praying that something comes out of the investigation and if ISIS is the culprit then the whole world should be making a concerted move now.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
It is a sad day but to be honest with you all i think they should have seen this coming to them. You know, a lot of wrong things have been done to many countries including many African ones. People tend to forget thing from the past only if thing did not happened to them. In 17th century and before the Great War France was second largest colonial force in the world. Their main targets were African countries like Cameroon, Ivory Coast, etc. You do not play nice when you have that kind of power and slavery was the tip of an iceberg. I can not approve violence in any case but we should think before we do. karma is a bitch and i think we are so close to another global war. The plot behind this is massive and in layers, we all know that much but the reality is that this world is divided in strong and weak nations. Strong press weak ones until they crack and after that nobody will be pleased with final result. We all did this and we should be ashamed for destroying everything we were given.

Well thought out mate, I personally am an American but can't approve of what we have done to the folks over there. This is partially because I've been overseas and seen conditions many people are living in and in many cases grown men crying to me in need for help to get their children to go to school among many other things. Some people make it like we have obligation to attack, for no reason. We went into the ME first, then of course there was colonial period. Now people want us back and expect it to go well which is insane. Best thing is to leave the people alone. But today people are hungering for war. And if there is indeed a new Middle eastern conflict, like usual the poor people there will suffer the worst. But this time some upset Muslims will commit acts on their own around the world, and also we risk stability of important nations like Saudi Arabia which can spark Shia-Sunni war that will be devastating for the world. I do not know what will happen, but I know Sunni residents in the Middle East will get the worst treatment.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Surely this biggest issue of the Paris attack will bring more issues - truth or false alike. The initial claim of ISIS for the responsibility has yet to be confirmed although the news resports clearly said that ISIS followers were in jubilation about the destruction, a clear message sent to the recipient. I am praying that something comes out of the investigation and if ISIS is the culprit then the whole world should be making a concerted move now.

ISIS is very weak, just because they can conduct some attacks(if we presume it really was them) doesn't make them strong. So an overwhelming war that will harm civilian on parts of Syria/Iraq will cause Sunni muslims to believe it is war on them and today is different than pre-Iraq war. It will be dangerous journey for the world to take.

djordjem87

Reactions
35 0 0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Well thought out mate, I personally am an American but can't approve of what we have done to the folks over there. This is partially because I've been overseas and seen conditions many people are living in and in many cases grown men crying to me in need for help to get their children to go to school among many other things. Some people make it like we have obligation to attack, for no reason. We went into the ME first, then of course there was colonial period. Now people want us back and expect it to go well which is insane. Best thing is to leave the people alone. But today people are hungering for war. And if there is indeed a new Middle eastern conflict, like usual the poor people there will suffer the worst. But this time some upset Muslims will commit acts on their own around the world, and also we risk stability of important nations like Saudi Arabia which can spark Shia-Sunni war that will be devastating for the world. I do not know what will happen, but I know Sunni residents in the Middle East will get the worst treatment.
I am from Serbia and we felt the strong and just hand of the stronger. I am glad there are people like you or even me out there. The global conflict is almost inevitable and all there is in those layers I have mentioned above can be minimized in raw materials, multi national companies and proof of power. Money and power will destroy us in the end but still I am glad there are common people thinking with their heads. My feeling are mixed about everything like all of that is my burden. You know, if the stability change in Saudi Arabia is going to affect the world peace that is exactly what is going to happen because every war we witnessed was arranged in some fashion.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Mete Sohtaoğlu ‏@metesohtaoglu 20m20 minutes ago
1f525.png
30 airstrikes in #Raqqa #Syria No details for now.
IraqiSuryani ‏@IraqiSuryani1 14s14 seconds ago
#Syria #French Defence Ministry says 10 fighter jets dropped 20 bombs on the #ISIS held city of #Raqqa

H e b a ‏@HK2307 2m2 minutes ago
Aftermath footage of 30 airstrikes conducted by #France targeting the outskirts of #IS controlled #Raqqa #Syria

@Raqqa_SL 1m1 minute ago
#Raqqa water and Electricity is cut until now Because of air strikes #Syria #ISIL #ISIS

Of course, indiscriminately bomb civilians that will help. I am afraid I will take the side of the Muslims in this one. France was one which declared war on Syrian Sunni's and bombed for no reason besides that Christians think it's okay to kill as many Muslims as they want. Wish all the injured a speed recovery.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Our prayers are with innocents worldwide. Be it those of France, Syria, Palestine, Iraq and elsewhere.

UAE

Saudi Arabia

Don't pray for anyone else do something to protect Sunni Muslims first. This is all happening because none of you care about Muslims getting murdered by Shia's, Russians, Americans and Jews.

These idiots don't scare me, I am a Muslim and will defend those who have been wrongfully oppressed for decades. And you guys better do so, hundreds of air strikes by Shia, Russia and Westerners in Iraq and Syria just today alone.

This is what they think about you btw:

France Should Stop Listening to Saudi Arabia on Syria | The Nation

It's time to get serious and openly state we side with the Muslims and won't allow them to be genocided by these evil people who have been wrecking the Middle East for decades all for sake of terrorizing and murdering Muslims. If they want a open war they will get it.

You people in Egypt, Jordan and UAE are sickening how you turn a blind eye to all this.

I'm not apologizing for these retards who took their own risk which wasn't needed at all. They can butting in our business and telling us how we should live. And that we aren't allowed to defend ourselves.

These Shia, Christian and Jews keep attacking us so we can leave our religion but we will never leave our religion no matter what the cost.

Last edited:

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Jon WilliamsVerified account‏@WilliamsJon
French Defence Ministry says raid involving 10 jets launched simultaneously from UAE & Jordan. Operation carried out in coordination with US

Khaled AL Homsi ‏@PalmyraPioneer 5m5 minutes ago
#Urgent : Dead and wounded in the bombing of a #French aircraft on the Mayadin city in the countryside of the #DeirEzzor . #Syria #ISIS

الله يلعنكم يا خونة يا عباد الدولار يا كلاب إسرائيل قتلتم مسلمين

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
image.jpeg