Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
5 dead as Russian helicopter shot down in Syria

160801144611-01-syria-russian-helicopter-restricted-0801-exlarge-169.jpg

A Russian helicopter was shot down Monday in the city of Aleppo, killing all five people on board, Russian state media reported.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/01/middleeast/syria-aleppo/

@Topic: That is what you get when support a child murderer.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
thumbs_b_c_b26c513c096626406626648cda0d3da6.jpg

CoxAAb3XgAAg47G.jpg:large

Cow__4jWcAAxRga.jpg:large

CoxAAFnWIAAno14.jpg:large

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Humanitarian aids Russian Style

CoxISNuXEAATayN.jpg

Lunch platform.o_O

Zaslon

Reactions
677 7 0
Country
Russian Federation
we armed MI-8s so we could use them launch platforms as a way to strike Al-Nusra, FSA etc. but they are also used for Search and Rescue operations. Unfortunately they were shot down and died and if you saw/heard what they did to the corpse your stomach would turn.

Last edited:

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
we armed MI-8s so we could use them launch platforms as a way to strike Al-Nusra, FSA etc. but they are also used for Search and Rescue operations. Unfortunately they were shot down and died and if you saw/heard what they did to the corpse your stomach would turn.

Russia intervened under fighting ISIS pre-text. Now the objective has become clear that the Russians are fighting the rebels leaving ISIS behind. Thanks for confirming what I said earlier.

Zaslon

Reactions
677 7 0
Country
Russian Federation
Russia intervened under fighting ISIS pre-text. Now the objective has become clear that the Russians are fighting the rebels leaving ISIS behind. Thanks for confirming what I said earlier.
we are striking all enemy fighters. ISIS, Al-Nusra, FSA etc. Though I do agree we need more strikes on ISIS. but none of these groups are right, There has been times where I did not agree with Syria's regime neither.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
we are striking all enemy fighters. ISIS, Al-Nusra, FSA etc. Though I do agree we need more strikes on ISIS. but none of these groups are right, There has been times where I did not agree with Syria's regime neither.

The FSA is recognized by the UN including Russia as a legitimate oppositions. How could you strike a legitimately designated group?

Zaslon

Reactions
677 7 0
Country
Russian Federation
The FSA is recognized by the UN including Russia as a legitimate oppositions. How could you strike a legitimately designated group?
Because we are there to support the regime in anyway we could.

Last edited:

sarvar_preus

Reactions
95 1 0
Country
Germany
https://humanrightsinvestigations.org/2012/12/10/syrian-rebels-use-a-child-to-behead-a-prisoner/

http://buenosairesherald.com/article/218398/syrian-rebel-group-beheads-palestinian-12yearold

the "freedom fighters"
@Scorpion your "they deserved it for bombing the rebels" argument is unprofessional & moot. one war crime does not justify another one & the "free Syrian army" is far from innocent as proven from the links i have disclosed above.
even if the U.N does recognize the F.S.A has the "government of Syria" the UN is far from an unbiased international body. it is a gang of 5, that in no way represents the people of Syria or speaks for them.

KSA

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 0 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
https://humanrightsinvestigations.org/2012/12/10/syrian-rebels-use-a-child-to-behead-a-prisoner/

http://buenosairesherald.com/article/218398/syrian-rebel-group-beheads-palestinian-12yearold

the "freedom fighters"
@Scorpion your "they deserved it for bombing the rebels" argument is unprofessional & moot. one war crime does not justify another one & the "free Syrian army" is far from innocent as proven from the links i have disclosed above.
even if the U.N does recognize the F.S.A has the "government of Syria" the UN is far from an unbiased international body. it is a gang of 5, that in no way represents the people of Syria or speaks for them.

The F.S.A is also recognized by the Assad regime as well just so you know.

Smerch

Reactions
285 1 0
Country
Belarus
RIP to the 5 that lost their lives. This war seems to get nastier by the day I hope it ends soon.