ACM Sohail Aman interview; | World Defense

ACM Sohail Aman interview;

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
This could have been so much better.Why ask political questions from a non-political person ?.
Wish he gives an interview to a reputable platform/journal.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee bro really really want you to watch this interview
Reality is that Pakistan is held hostage by a minority, and of no help to GCC militarily anymore.

Mr.Sohail Aman is as usual making patriotic statements, which have nothing to do with ground reality. IF this was the case Gen Bajwa would have succeed in the 3 points he asked for in KSA. Just wait for a day or two, and see what his UAE visit yields.

If all what Sohail Amn said was true, Pakistan would have been a "developed country" by now, instead of where it is right now.

But you believe, whatever fairy tales you want to.

Blackbirdz!

Reactions
218 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Reality is that Pakistan is held hostage by a minority, and of no help to GCC militarily anymore.

Mr.Sohail Aman is as usual making patriotic statements, which have nothing to do with ground reality. IF this was the case Gen Bajwa would have succeed in the 3 points he asked for in KSA. Just wait for a day or two, and see what his UAE visit yields.

If all what Sohail Aman said was true, Pakistan would have been a "developed country" by now, instead of where it is right now.

But you believe, whatever fairy tales you want to.
haha you didnt got this point!

In the end GCC countries NEED PAKISTAN MORE THEN OTHERWISE! you havnt understood the depth of this statement and he BTW isnt come common man he is ex CAS of a force known to be involved a lot in Arabian countries.

Hint; just see the KSA statement about Israel post Gen. Bajwa vidit as compared to their previous one. And that also BTW came after the strong statement by none other then IK. And after this you have seen from Sudan to Kuwait to even Algeria/Tunisia are now having second thoughts everyone is getting in line.......

F16 deal is actually DEAD! and this is its post scenario. Dont mind me again but that SMQ statement wasnt his OWN! if it was, he would have been terminated by now like that Sudanese FM.

You my friend like most of your countrymen from UAE have severely underestimated Pakistan and have failed to see the bigger picture.
Now according to the British newspaper ''times'' the Mossadi guy has given up on the Eastern Countries and is more of now focused on West aka Mediterranean as if GRAPES ARE SOUR!
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

As for those 3 points, dont worry much about them.......main thing is right now to curb back this yahoodi influence from GCC like we did back in late 70s when Syed Saleem Abbas was around! if you dont know him try to find out, he was the one who made a very senior Mossad official defect and join him in the cause of Islam and just to let you know her parents were german jews who survived the holocaust while her father and brother died in 1967 war.

Till this day She is the only known active agent to defect Mossad and join us in the ranks of Islam and fought against them fully and sincerely. ISI is the only intel. service to achieve that milestone!

As for UAE dont worry about it........Trust me, Israeli recognition has left UAE isolated its effects also are something they will feel more and more then a country the size of Pakistan and a power realistically CAN! But dont worry UAE will be the first Airforce flying Azm besides Pakistan!

Its just that You guys in UAE have severely overestimated a small country like Israel and underestimated others! Dont mind me; but your just not seeing the bigger picture!

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
haha you didnt got this point!

In the end GCC countries NEED PAKISTAN MORE THEN OTHERWISE! you havnt understood the depth of this statement and he BTW isnt come common man he is ex CAS of a force known to be involved a lot in Arabian countries.

Hint; just see the KSA statement about Israel post Gen. Bajwa vidit as compared to their previous one. And that also BTW came after the strong statement by none other then IK. And after this you have seen from Sudan to Kuwait to even Algeria/Tunisia are now having second thoughts everyone is getting in line.......

F16 deal is actually DEAD! and this is its post scenario. Dont mind me again but that SMQ statement wasnt his OWN! if it was, he would have been terminated by now like that Sudanese FM.

You my friend like most of your countrymen from UAE have severely underestimated Pakistan and have failed to see the bigger picture.
Now according to the British newspaper ''times'' the Mossadi guy has given up on the Eastern Countries and is more of now focused on West aka Mediterranean as if GRAPES ARE SOUR!
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

As for those 3 points, dont worry much about them.......main thing is right now to curb back this yahoodi influence from GCC like we did back in late 70s when Syed Saleem Abbas was around! if you dont know him try to find out, he was the one who made a very senior Mossad official defect and join him in the cause of Islam and just to let you know her parents were german jews who survived the holocaust while her father and brother died in 1967 war.

Till this day She is the only known active agent to defect Mossad and join us in the ranks of Islam and fought against them fully and sincerely. ISI is the only intel. service to achieve that milestone!

As for UAE dont worry about it........Trust me, Israeli recognition has left UAE isolated its effects also are something they will feel more and more then a country the size of Pakistan and a power realistically CAN! But dont worry UAE will be the first Airforce flying Azm besides Pakistan!

Its just that You guys in UAE have severely overestimated a small country like Israel and underestimated others! Dont mind me; but your just not seeing the bigger picture!
No, I understood very well, Pakistanis as usual trying to be relevant, with bombastic statements, trying to cover up their short shortsightedness, nothing new.

You see the thing is, after Gen Bajwa's latest visit you should figure out, that "we needing you more than you" is not the case anymore. Unlike others, we have been continously capacity, and capability building.

The M2K & Blk 60 programs are just tip of he iceberg, do tell me if any other user has the same level of flexibility, that the UAE does?

As to you negating the 3 points, had they been so irrelevant as you make them out to be, Gen Bajwa would not have flown to UAE after his KSA visit so soon. Niether would he have even bothered after SMQ's rant.

UAE has not yet signed on the dotted line, and are no more isolated, than before the announcement. Pls prove otherwise.

As to Pakistan, unless concrete steps are taken, it will remain hostage to a minority, and the vicious circle will continue, while at the same time the Elite will keep making bombastic statements, and fanboys will keep howling. Oh well............