Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 158 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Sorry world has faced far far worse. Spanish Ingluenza wiped out 5 % population of Sub Continent. Plague wiped out half of Europe. Once in every century a global pandemic comes

Hi,

Along with automotive engineering background---I spent 2 plus years at a university in pakistan studying microbiology---JFYI.

Trust me---the world has never seen the likes of covid before---and it is just the begining---.

Wipe out is of influenza is just numbers---. There is flu out there---you can see people with flu---you know you will get it---you may live or you may die---.

But in this case the UNPREDICTABILITY of Covid is deadly---not knowing where it is coming from is decimating the world economies at a fast pace---.

The side effects are also not predictable---. The carriers are also not visible---. So---the fear factor is consuming and that is creating the begining of chaos in the communities world wide---.

Last edited:

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
the fear factor is consuming and that is creating the begining of chaos
Sometimes, somethings left unsaid are better, sir ge.
Yes it's not visible, we don't know where we get it from the biggest problem is there is no vector involvement, it's just direct transmission.
But accepting all this truth, what a human can do? Do we have treatment? Do we have vaccines?
Then at this point humankind resorts to its Creator.
That's why I said take it just like other diseases it's infectivity ( transmission) is higher and death rate is low at least in our country. Do not take the hope from ailing. Thank you sir.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
They will never apologize, due to their loyalty to their sect or agenda. For me, just these birds landing on Pakistani soil IA, is victory enough.
Sahib ji, sometimes super bloated egos get in the way. It is more like "how come him and not me". That is what that is also troubling them.

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
You maybe a govt employee, but you are a civilian, and your contacts, even if they know will not jeopardize their careers or pension, to make you happy. Itnay khoobsoorat nahi hain aap (:-)

On the other hand, a lot of people in SAC are ecstatic, I wonder why.
Consider a positive rating from me too, Sir ji.

Last edited:

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Thank Allah, and stay safe. People have died from relapses, be very careful.
Me and my family came out of Covid between 9th and 24 June. Our strain of Covid was mild. But even then I can understand how difficult it becomes to breathe. I couldn't sleep on the nights of 13,14 & 15 June. Thank Allah for us getting through all that unscathed.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Me and my family came out of Covid between 9th and 24 June. Our strain of Covid was mild. But even then I can understand how difficult it becomes to breathe. I couldn't sleep on the nights of 13,14 & 15 June. Thank Allah for us getting through all that unscathed.
Glad you are feeling well brother.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Sometimes, somethings left unsaid are better, sir ge.
Yes it's not visible, we don't know where we get it from the biggest problem is there is no vector involvement, it's just direct transmission.
But accepting all this truth, what a human can do? Do we have treatment? Do we have vaccines?
Then at this point humankind resorts to its Creator.
That's why I said take it just like other diseases it's infectivity ( transmission) is higher and death rate is low at least in our country. Do not take the hope from ailing. Thank you sir.

Hi,

The reason the death ratio is lower is because we are more educated now---we have better resources to fight---engage and dis-engage---. We have media that is keeping people well informed---.

The higher numbers of deaths due to spanish flu was a lack of communication---no media to warn people what to do---no media to educate people---no medicine to fight the disease---.

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
I think J-15 are a done deal and then there is perhaps something else coming (just from studying Khafee's posts). That could either be a J-10 or a J-35. Perhaps the J-35 won out over the J-10 (Khafee noted that SAC was celebrating as opposed to CAC. Celebration cannot be for J-15 as that deal must have happened a year ago).

Crystal-Clear

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Pakistan
I think J-15 are a done deal and then there is perhaps something else coming (just from studying Khafee's posts). That could either be a J-10 or a J-35. Perhaps the J-35 won out over the J-10 (Khafee noted that SAC was celebrating as opposed to CAC. Celebration cannot be for J-15 as that deal must have happened a year ago).
i think its HQ-9B.