Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 285 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
If they really want to troll IAF, Just put one cup of tea written "Fantastic Tea' and place on AC (air craft) nose ....and let the Indian media go mad....

Last edited:

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Exactly, J10C would be even good addition, but twin engine beast has its own roab o dabdaba....
So how much roab o dabdaba would you think the F-6 and A-5 carried in their day?
Remember both were twin engine jets too?
J-15B is a very powerful beast and since it is an instrument of power projection for the Chinese Navy ... it definitely needs to be powerful.
It's new AESA radar rivals that of the J-16 and there is much RCS reduction carried for the B and D variants.

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
Roab o dabdaba they carries in terms of their deep strike capabilities.... specially when your opponent has a habit of running away....(27/2...mirages and SUs ranaway...even Ahbinandan's wingman ...was quickest in that back to home race)....

This was PAF's Roab o Dabdaba.....☺️ Granted by Allah

Arsalan345

Reactions
117 1 0
Country
Pakistan
I think patience is key. I believe authorities will reveal it at some other time but we should be happy because j-10 is here and I am so happy. Khafee is doing a great job.some other members are also sharing information which is good.

Ziaulislam

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
60 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Hopefully 23 march 2021
I think these are just evaluation(just like z10 delievered paraded and returned) and will probably come next year
PAF will select one

DHsquare

Reactions
219 2 0
Country
Pakistan
When making these assumptions it should be noted that the J-15 and J-10 dont necessairly have to be deployed togather.
JH-7AII carry a lot more punch over a longer reach.
Mirages will be used in the intermediate range.
This will give us a greater overall reach over India and economy of flying cost.
JH-7AII & J-15 will be costly to operate.
J-10s and Mirages will help bring that cost down and keep the fleet strength and numbers up.
The Thunders and Vipers will be keeping the home skies safe and create havoc + mayhem on the enemy forces along the entire border.
The PAF can then simultaneously play offence and defense.
Such a clear line of thinking.... U r indeed gifted MashaAllah 👍🏻😇