FB_IMG_1590938171740.jpg
FB_IMG_1590938174210.jpg

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Sherdils during barrel roll.

The aircrafts are moving in all 3 dimensions i.e. yawing, pitching and rolling at the same time.
FB_IMG_1590939404570.jpg

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Russian six generation fighter jet technology demonistater ,,,,unmened heavy armed ucav S-70 okhothnik
FB_IMG_1590999555796.jpg
FB_IMG_1590999553607.jpg

Indos

Reactions
87 5 0
Country
Indonesia
NATO Avionics on the Su-35? Russia Offers to Adapt its Elite Fighter to Indonesia’s Needs

Look like Russian watch Indonesian thread in "that forum" where the members criticize Russian planes ability to share data with our F 16/Hawk/T 50 and also our navy fleets who mostly use NATO standard link.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
NATO Avionics on the Su-35? Russia Offers to Adapt its Elite Fighter to Indonesia’s Needs

Well Well Well, they did not allow Pakistan to integrate Radar & EW suite of their own choice to Su-35. What changed their mind ?
  1. Desperate for Cash I think.
  2. An order large enough,
  3. As Indonesia is an old customer & they do not want to lose it.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Well Well Well, they did not allow Pakistan to integrate Radar & EW suite of their own choice to Su-35. What changed their mind ?
  1. Desperate for Cash I think.
  2. An order large enough,
  3. As Indonesia is an old customer & they do not want to lose it.
Solid cash and stable customer, why thay loose it.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Look like Russian watch Indonesian thread in "that forum" where the members criticize Russian planes ability to share data with our F 16/Hawk/T 50 and also our navy fleets who mostly use NATO standard link.
All link can talk to each other by creating bridges on form of software and hardware portability (like language translation). Which now latest AWACS or ground station have.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Solid cash and stable customer, why thay loose it.

Yes, it seems these are the reasons. Well, Russia's loss, they missed a good opportunity for having their front line platform battle proven. They lack such strategic thinking which WEST especially USA excel at. Just look how we gave a damn good publicity to US defence product in general & LM by injecting fresh breath to their legacy falcons. Hell even Swedes must be happy their Erieyes are now battle proven.

The way USA told Indians to shut their holes when they went crying to them saying Pakistan breached F-16 contract (in India's imaginary world) said everything how glad they were & proud with PAF & their product as well.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
I still believe Russian products are not that bad, which most of pakistanis thinks and other world, agree thay have hravy maintenance cost but also look at low upfront cost.
If in hand of experts and well trained persons thay can be very handful and dangerous
I am sitll in favour if having some money in hand Pakistan should go for few russian birds to complement f16 and thandars

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan should go for few russian birds to complement f16 and thandars

Agreed :) The reason we are waiting for Flying Sharks , best of both the words, a heavy Twin design inspired by Bears but with Pakistan's own weapon of choice & Chinese AESA & EW Suite & weaponry which I have no doubt are at least not less than Russian ones.