All the girls love a dictator | Page 4 | World Defense

All the girls love a dictator

ClassyTulip

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
I am speechless personally i am not a fan of this North Korean leader but sometimes it astonishes me how much his people love him
Lol..."All the Girls love a Dictator"! Too funny! Not this one! Anyways, to get to the truth, Kim is an idiot. He had Dennis Rodman sat up there looking like a fool from "dammed fool school" and his uncle doing his bidding for a brief while. Then he drops from public spot light for a while, probably up to no good plotting on some foreign country, while his government continued with their buffoonery. Now, I hear, he's excited about the movie, " The Interveiw" and has became an unlikely fan. Someone get this man a reality show...Please!

MarkM34

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Well he's a bit of a looker so you can't blame those ladies :) It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall. It makes you wonder what kind of mind control goes on don't it.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
With the ladies again....
01a.jpg

ally79

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 1
Country
USA
I had not heard that he was a fan of The Interview, but it would make sense. Even if he didn't like the movie he'll think that someone thought he was important enough to make a movie about him. He's definitely an egomaniac so I can totally see that being how he interpreted it.

RingoBerry

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Malaysia
Are you sure it's love? He's probably holding their families in a remote area somewhere awaiting execution if any of these people in the photo tries to move away >>_*

kestas57

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Well I mean surely it makes sense for these women to be around the most powerful figure. That or they'd get put in a labour camp for life. Silly jokes aside you have to remember the fact that Kim's influence and power currently is questionable.

dyanmarie25

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Philippines
All North Korean girls look up to Kim Jong-un as though he is god or something. It's devastating.

Goblinforhire

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
Kenya
For some reason the phrase 'highly choreographed' made me giggle madly at the computer screen, let's all hope the tears these ladies were shedding was just really good acting. I can't imagine they'd find this overweight, smug looking dictator attractive.

westmixxin

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
They pretty much have no choice but to love the dictator simply because if they don’t there probably going to be thrown in jail or killed how unfortunate.