American helicopter shot down | Page 2 | World Defense

American helicopter shot down

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
I'm glad we know who did it, but the one thing I like even more than that is Fox being proven wrong... again.
Almost half of everything Fox News tells the public is false. Some people who don't like them too much say that lies account for 80% of their news which is an exaggeration I believe. They simply weave "fiction" into the news. Something which is worse than telling an outright lie. That their assertion was proved to be wrong shouldn't be surprising. There are no terrorist groups forming in the U.S. Neither are there ISIS cells on the Mexican border.

JessiFox

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
It sounds strange to me the idea of it being terrorist groups but none of them wanting to take credit for it. Not a hard and fast rule but considering they claim their actions are 'for' their beliefs or justified by them, they'e usually quite vocal about taking credit for the harm they cause.

glockman

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
Kenya
Looks like the cartels are investing in air defense weaponry. I am not surprised, I heard that you can buy a used ex- soviet MAN-PAD on the black market for a few thousand dollars. These drug lords have access to millions of dollars. The D.E.A has a serious uphill task.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
They always say that where there is smoke there is fire and I many of these cases governments are always involved....afterall drugs and ammo make the most money so when governments need funding for something, do you really think that they would turn down the opportunity?