Country
Saudi Arabia

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Thank you :)

Okay enough with formalities and niceties .......... post something so we can start the business of fighting. I didn't have pleasure of belittling an indian for a very long time now.

Viny

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 0 0
Country
India
Okay enough with formalities and niceties .......... post something so we can start the business of fighting. I didn't have pleasure of belittling an indian for a very long time now.
Behold your armors, surgical strikes are coming ????

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Behold your armors, surgical strikes are coming ????

You lot are the least creative I have seen on face of the Earth, are you seriously going to use this Surgical strike mantra for rest of india's life, come on bring something new. Its boring

You steal and copy our songs shamelessly .......... try stealing and inventing something on the lines of Swift Retort.

Viny

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 0 0
Country
India
You lot are the least creative I have seen on face of the Earth, are you seriously going to use this Surgical strike mantra for rest of india's life, come on bring something new. Its boring

It worked twice...so now we have the industrial setup ready for it... and the cost of operations will be also less.
So until we get funds for Chemo therapies, Surgeries is the route we are going to use to fix the issue.

You steal and copy our songs shamelessly .......... try stealing and inventing something on the lines of Swift Retort.
If you can have a river name Indus and a region named Sindh, city name hydreabad...then we are free to have lyrics :)

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
It worked twice...so now we have the industrial setup ready for it... and the cost of operations will be also less.
So until we get funds for Chemo therapies, Surgeries is the route we are going to use to fix the issue.

Worked? For who? Bollywood?

Seriously ...... like seriously you people believe that cloud horsesh*t and tiger pee bull sh*t?

How can you be fooled by these dimwits is beyond me. Don't you see there is something amiss?

If you can have a river name Indus and a region named Sindh, city name hydreabad...then we are free to have lyrics :)

That Indus, that Sindh and Hyderabad are all this regions own .......... stop stealing our culture and history and making it look like your's.

Own your own history .......... oh wait you are trying to rewrite and manipulate that.