And Viny is Here :D

Viny

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 0 0
Country
India
Worked? For who? Bollywood?

Seriously ...... like seriously you people believe that cloud horsesh*t and tiger pee bull sh*t?

How can you be fooled by these dimwits is beyond me. Don't you see there is something amiss?

Well if you reacted back, means it worked :p
Now to sell the churan, if horseshit and tiger pee works, then whats the harm...
Idea is to sell Churan and make money and not the cure...

That Indus, that Sindh and Hyderabad are all this regions own .......... stop stealing our culture and history and making it look like your's.

Own your own history .......... oh wait you are trying to rewrite and manipulate that.

Indus, sindh etc are part of some of the documentary evidences that happen before Mughal invasions...
If that helps, please start writing your history from 1947 ownwards :D

take the bait...and start the game ...
:D :p

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Well if you reacted back, means it worked :p
Now to sell the churan, if horseshit and tiger pee works, then whats the harm...
Idea is to sell Churan and make money and not the cure...

We cannot live with a billion plus brain washed zombies living right next to us. Specially when few of them may have control over nuclear weapons. And it is against our values to let lies being fed openly to gullible already superstitious people.

The good thing about truth is it will prevail .......... no matter how much one wishes to resist or hide it.

Indus, sindh etc are part of some of the documentary evidences that happen before Mughal invasions...
If that helps, please start writing your history from 1947 ownwards :D

take the bait...and start the game ...
:D :p

See this is the main problem with prevailing indian mentality ....... for you as soon as people change their faith, beliefs, they stand not indigenous. You link their land and history to what faith and belief they have, if they have converted then in your understanding they have relinquished their history, their culture and their land.

Viny

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 0 0
Country
India
The good thing about truth is it will prevail .......... no matter how much one wishes to resist or hide it.

Good part is that you know this, its just that you have to understand the truth ...
Earlier you do, better its for humanity :)

See this is the main problem with prevailing indian mentality ....... for you as soon as people change their faith, beliefs, they stand not indigenous. You link their land and history to what faith and belief they have, if they have converted then in your understanding they have relinquished their history, their culture and their land.
Thats very bold statement....
Akhand Bharat is not just bharat of Ram and Krishna.. its Bharat of every citizen of this land as this land has its own history which was never based on single religion as one can see the rise of Budhism, Jainism, Sikhism etc. Hence Akhand bharat is not based of two nation theory which is basis for Pakistan. Hence the history doesnt go with it, though it can be the history of the given piece of land, but its not the history of the country that was created on basis of religion.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Good part is that you know this, its just that you have to understand the truth ...
Earlier you do, better its for humanity :)

I think you are forgetting, truth comes with undeniable proof and not some fantasy tiger pee, flying hanuman soldiers.

The highest level in your country came up with this ridiculous theory.

Thats very bold statement....
Akhand Bharat is not just bharat of Ram and Krishna.. its Bharat of every citizen of this land as this land has its own history which was never based on single religion as one can see the rise of Budhism, Jainism, Sikhism etc. Hence Akhand bharat is not based of two nation theory which is basis for Pakistan. Hence the history doesnt go with it, though it can be the history of the given piece of land, but its not the history of the country that was created on basis of religion.

The cow Rakhshak, beef related lynchings, Gujrat, Samjohta, Babri mosque and countless other events point to and support two nation theory and how true and wise it was.

Even speaking about Akhand Bharat that includes current day Pakistan ....... reflects of an intolerant ideology that aims and believes in no co existence, unless they have the hegemony and superior hand.

Viny

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 0 0
Country
India
The cow Rakhshak, beef related lynchings, Gujrat, Samjohta, Babri mosque and countless other events point to and support two nation theory and how true and wise it was.

You can see the issues that happened in las few decades in community because of the seeds shown by two nation theorists.
But you cannot see the brutal massacres, genocides, regilous loot, intolerance that was havoced on the land for 700 yrs.

Two nation theory didnt came up during that time, proves that its not the belief of majority of the land...but embedded by some for whom there religion comes first. Otherwise this land had 1000s of different practices, cultures and relgious beliefs co-existing for 100s of years.

Even speaking about Akhand Bharat that includes current day Pakistan ....... reflects of an intolerant ideology that aims and believes in no co existence, unless they have the hegemony and superior hand.

Name any other place on this world where such diverese range people co-exists.
Problems of co-existance arrises among them who belive others as Kafir and not for them who belive there is one God and there can be any path to reach him.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
But you cannot see the brutal massacres, genocides, regilous loot, intolerance that was havoced on the land for 700 yrs.

And still you advocate the diversity ......... if it was genocide then how come this diversity and a billion of you survived?

Doesn't it point to the fact that invaders helped the locals and let them prosper and live their lives peacefully?

Two nation theory didnt came up during that time, proves that its not the belief of majority of the land...but embedded by some for whom there religion comes first. Otherwise this land had 1000s of different practices, cultures and relgious beliefs co-existing for 100s of years.

It only arose when for the first time Hindutva preachers got hold of power. Tells a lot about who had made this coexistence successful.

Name any other place on this world where such diverese range people co-exists.
Problems of co-existance arrises among them who belive others as Kafir and not for them who belive there is one God and there can be any path to reach him.

Obviously no other people will live according to whims and wishes of an intolerant majority ........ Viny g.

You are oppressing and forcefully subjugating your minorities by curtailing their religious freedom, you are imposing your wishes on them, you decide what they should sing, what they should chant and what they should eat ......... their crime is they have been left in poverty by this majority and they don't have resources to move anywhere ........ so they end up just giving in.

Viny

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 0 0
Country
India
And still you advocate the diversity ......... if it was genocide then how come this diversity and a billion of you survived?
Doesn't it point to the fact that invaders helped the locals and let them prosper and live their lives peacefully?
Beauty of diversity and tolerance is the key for survival.

It only arose when for the first time Hindutva preachers got hold of power. Tells a lot about who had made this coexistence successful.
So it means that some section of Muslims who wanted power and hence they put up the two nation theory and divided it. Otherwise a large section of Muslims still belived in peaceful co-existence.

You are oppressing and forcefully subjugating your minorities by curtailing their religious freedom, you are imposing your wishes on them, you decide what they should sing, what they should chant and what they should eat ......... their crime is they have been left in poverty by this majority and they don't have resources to move anywhere ........ so they end up just giving in.

Religious freedom enjoyed in India are more than whats it been enjoyed in China or even some of the Muslim countries, where even they differenciate between type of Muslims. You can see prime example in your own country too..

If Hindus / Jains can tolerate killing of animals by muslims for food and certain religious practices though themselves beliving in non violence, then why can Muslims adapt to not eating just one animal that is sacred to hindus or jains ? It has to be fine balance...to co-exist, there has to be mutual sacrifices one cannot keep leching on the name of being minority and keep taking undue benefits of generosity of majority belief (not religion).

Do you think Majority of Hindus in Pakistan are poor and there population demise is because majority have left them poor and they dont have resources to move anywhere ?

When India got freedom, it was majorly poor and Indian government didnt made laws specific to Hindus upliftment, rather it was more specific to uplitment of SC/ST/OBC and minorities. So if certian section didnt catch up, its has to be more internal issue of the community than being at nation or religion at large.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Beauty of diversity and tolerance is the key for survival.

So who has been tolerant then? The logical answer would be the ones who were ruling this region for centuries. Don't you agree? i.e. Muslim rulers

So it means that some section of Muslims who wanted power and hence they put up the two nation theory and divided it. Otherwise a large section of Muslims still belived in peaceful co-existence.

Wrong, we already know Jinnah joined Congress first.

Wanting power and wanting adequate representation and say are two different things ........ Hindu majority denied the later and themselves laid the foundation for need of two nations theory.

Religious freedom enjoyed in India are more than whats it been enjoyed in China or even some of the Muslim countries, where even they differenciate between type of Muslims. You can see prime example in your own country too..

If you are looking for a reason to justify your wrong in my weakness ........ it doesn't make you right.

I would like to read about that prime example ...... that I am not aware of.

If Hindus / Jains can tolerate killing of animals by muslims for food and certain religious practices though themselves beliving in non violence, then why can Muslims adapt to not eating just one animal that is sacred to hindus or jains ? It has to be fine balance...to co-exist, there has to be mutual sacrifices one cannot keep leching on the name of being minority and keep taking undue benefits of generosity of majority belief (not religion).

Being a majority why can't they respect the wishes of the minority and let them practice their faith?

You are advocating co existence and basing your argument highlighting some serious clash between the ideology the two people follow, and on top of it you question the need for two nation ........ irony.

In Pakistan I have dined with my Hindu friends, asked them first if they are okay with meat ...... and ordered per their wishes. I could have simply ignored and still force my menu on them. Believe me in Feb this year I got to eat one of the best meat dishes cooked by a Hindu acquaintance.

Do you think Majority of Hindus in Pakistan are poor and there population demise is because majority have left them poor and they dont have resources to move anywhere ?

They are mix, poor, middle class and then rich. They have gone thru some tough times (no denying that) but the thing is they are also not widespread. I got to meet them in Karachi only. I am sure if Sikhs can survive in Peshawar, Pakistani Hindus can survive in any part of Pakistan. But they are emotionally attached to their region and land.

When India got freedom, it was majorly poor and Indian government didnt made laws specific to Hindus upliftment, rather it was more specific to uplitment of SC/ST/OBC and minorities. So if certian section didnt catch up, its has to be more internal issue of the community than being at nation or religion at large.

When india got freedom, it didn't do enough to curb the religious Hindutva extremism .........and lost their founder Gandhi to it. The rest is RSS and how successfully it nourished and survived in india.