Anger and grief as Pakistan buries students massacred at school | Page 2 | World Defense

Anger and grief as Pakistan buries students massacred at school

Reactions
43 2 0
Country
Thailand
An iron fest is needed to deal with Taliban.

On the surface of it, this looks like the way to go. But, in the long run, this road leads to nowhere. Violence only begets more violence. The Taliban gets its support from the people in its area of influence. What is needed is to educate the people in that area. Teach them the truth about Islam. Teach them that Islam means to have an open mind. Teach them that Islam means to be able to think for themselves. An unthinking person is not a Muslim.

joshua minaya

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
This was a very sad occurrence and it should not be allowed to happen again no matter the circumstance.

joshua minaya

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
The death of this young lad is such a sad occurrence and this kind of event should be condemned not only in Pakistan but across the world.

krazyman

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
I always thought that children and students were off limits according to the rules of engagement. It shows what kind of enemy the Taliban is when they are slaughtering students who are doing nothing more than trying to better themselves academically.

How can anyone issue an order to execute students? The pictures that were shown with this story - not just attached but the media had plenty of graphics that went with this story and it saddens me anytime I see students hurt while trying to get an education.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
It's always falls on innocence's heads!

I don't know what are the motivations for attacking children and students ?

No justifications for such that action.

Is it wrong understanding or by mistake ? No I don't think.

It's criminal tendency !
They can't stop killing.

I hope they brought to justice soon whatever the cost .

Nate5

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Canada
Terrible, terrible news, and what a horrific way to end the year of 2014. There is no justification whatsoever for such heinous crimes, and I hope these perpetrators will be brought to justice. The majority of people on this planet just want peace and a better future. You may have your freedom of speech, but you will not spread hatred and prejudice, nor will you use such violent and monstrous actions to do so.