Anonsec Declares War On ISIS | World Defense

Anonsec Declares War On ISIS

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
The US is on their hit list which makes me a bit worried, but the fact they are going to hit on ISIS and destroy their backing makes up for it.

hqanon said:
Yesterday, Anonsec declared cyberwar on the ISIS “puppets” ([HASHTAG]#opterror4isis[/HASHTAG]). Anonsec hackers will be sharing secret information about ISIS militants on the internet as well as targeting all the countries that are supporting or funding ISIS militant groups. They will also be targeting all ISIS puppets present on social networking websites with the help of other Anonymous hackers. Anonsec briefly told Meethackers.com about their operation and about the ISIS militants and have released the operation details on the internet.“To fully understand this problem of terrorism in the world, you need to look at the bigger picture!

First of all, ‘false flags’ are very real things that countries do and aren’t some conspiracy theory, as mainstream media would have you believe… just research ‘Operation Northwoods’! They basically either cause an event to happen or allow it to happen because they will benefit from the outcome, allowing them to pass more laws, sanction countries and even invade other countries under false pretenses.

They then use their owned mainstream media outlets to spread the misinformation about these events to gain majority support from their citizens. I find it odd that people have already forgotten Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu’s, recent statement about France: “Recognizing Palestine as an official state would be a grave mistake.” Less than 6 months after his statement, France recognized Palestine as a state… then within no more than 2 months after the French MPs decision, there was a terror attack on Paris, France! We suspect the CIA and Mossad to be heavily involved in these psy-ops as they continue to push for a New World Order…

And then to top it all off, Police Chief Helric Fredou, in charge of investigating the Charlie Hebdo attack, “commited suicide”. [It’s] More likely [that] he was murdered because he knew the truth and was going to expose it!

In our opinion, the evil governments of the world have created a hornets nest in the Middle East (see Snowden NSA Dox) by sanctioning, bombing and invading countries to the brink of destruction. This obviously creates an incredible amount of angry, desperate and violent secs regions within the Middle East willing to do anything to avoid being conquered by the West. Once that happens, Al-Qaeda (Al-CIA-DA), the Taliban, ISIS and Boko Haram play right into their hands by killing thousands of innocents, giving the West the support of its citizens to do basically anything, including taking all rights away.

However, the events will be used all over the world for more fear mongering so they can take more of our God-given rights away and continue to militarize the entire planet, Orwellian NWO style. Notice that ever country that is labeled a threat does not use the PetroDollar as their main currency, nor do they use any Rothschild banking system.

Here is some legislation the US are trying to impose after many “false flag” events all around world…

1) Patriot Act

2) SOPA

3) PIPA

4) ACTA

5) CISPA

6) TPP

7) FISA

8) FASFA

9) NDAA

10) Kill Capture Lists

Our target list will consist of all governments, corporations and public/secret supporters of ISIS (list is still being updated)… also, after even more recent events we have added Boko Haram to target list!

1) United States Gov

2) Israel Gov

3) UK Gov

4) Syria Gov

5) Pakistan Gov

6) Indonesia Gov

7) Nigeria Gov

8) More to come

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Makes me wonder if that will have any effect on the terrorists. Share secret information about ISIS militants? It's not like everyone posts all the personal data online. Nonetheless, since ISIS has a social media presence, hacking their accounts would cripple ISIS social media propaganda. That's all the good that might come out of their cyber-war against ISIS and ISIS supporters.

newb3ginnings

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
So it's not just ISIS, then. They're targeting anyone they feel is linked to ISIS. I can see the Pakistan and (possibly )Indonesian governments supporting them, but Syria? Haven't they been fighting Assad for a few years now?

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
The US has been fighting Assad too, but I guess they feel that ISIS is getting some sort of backing (finances, weapons, something) from enough people in those governments to warrant a cyber attack. I am not too sure... however, I do know this... there needs to be an end to ISIS and if the Anonsec feel that they can point the way, then so be it. As long as innocent lives are not put at risk, I am all for any way possible to get rid of these terrorist cells and their horror.