Another case of " do as I say, not as I say" | World Defense

Another case of " do as I say, not as I say"

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
NH NEWS
Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest

6:33 AM
Mon, Apr 6, 2015
By Michael Brindley

David Wihby
Credit Nashua Police Department

Senator Kelly Ayotte says she has accepted the resignation of her state director, after he was arrested Friday, charged with solicitation of prostitution.

Nashua police say David Wihby was one of 10 men arrested as part of a special sting operation last week at two city hotels. Police say the men thought they were responding to advertisements by women placed online.

Wihby was charged with a misdemeanor and was released on $2,000 personal recognizance.

He is scheduled to be arraigned May 11.

Ayotte issued a statement, saying she was "shocked and deeply saddened" by Wihby's arrest, calling him a friend for many years. She said Wihby could not continue in his role.

Wihby also serves as vice chairman of the Manchester School Committee, and was an alderman in the city for 18 years.

He also served as deputy commissioner of the Department of Labor for 25 years.

User911

BANNED
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
I cannot believe all the corruption in our "leadership" sometimes. Is it really so hard to try to live an honest life and just concentrate on raising a good family, working hard in a career, doing well and taking pride in a job well done? WHY does power and money corrupt people so badly? The moral compass in our nation has fallen so badly. There is no excuse for it either. Right is still right and wrong is still wrong.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
I cannot believe all the corruption in our "leadership" sometimes. Is it really so hard to try to live an honest life and just concentrate on raising a good family, working hard in a career, doing well and taking pride in a job well done? WHY does power and money corrupt people so badly? The moral compass in our nation has fallen so badly. There is no excuse for it either. Right is still right and wrong is still wrong.
I don't think power and money corrupt every person who attains them, just as everyone who plays Grand Theft Auto doesn't become a serial killer. When people who already have issues suddenly find themselves in a seat of power, or possessed of wealth, they start to feel bullet proof. There are a lot of good, honest rich and powerful people. It all depends on your core values.